ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723025
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

You're forgetting about Fyrefox.. Hmm..

There is no such thing as off-topic in this thread. The topic is changing but the title hasn't.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I see... I think.

Seeing as we're talking about armatars, I've seen several I like, but I don't wan't to lose my current one. I'm rather attached to it. May be AG3 will have a 'save armatar' feature for the seasonals?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I would like it if they included all the seasonal ones ever made into AG3!

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I find I don't want to part with this bear.

At least until I find a cool one including a cat.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Isn't there going to be a custom uploadable armatar feature? Anyway, I did save all the seasonals I found.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

If my memory serves you need a certain amount of "karma" or whatever its called to be able to upload custom armatars.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

knight = awesome!

I find I don't want to part with this bear.

I used the bear for about two or three weeks until I changed to the unicorn. I did like the bear a lot. But at the time when I used it many others had it as well.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Custom Armatars would be cool/bad. Cool, 'cause I could save my current one, and when I wanted it back, just upload it again. Bad, because the Moderators and Admins would be that much busier policing peoples armatars.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Send the armatar to be approved before it's up, saves everybody some time.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Send the armatar to be approved before it's up, saves everybody some time.

Agree!!

Or they could give give you different pre-made parts and you could custom armatars out of the parts. Like a sword images, different backgrounds etc, kind of like a character customization screen. But it would be so much programming. Pre-screening them would be easier.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hmm, If I had a tablet I could make an awesome Armatar for myself. I would make a couple actually, but I don't have one yet. I'll possibly get one in a few months or weeks.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

How much are Tablets now day? I want one, but Im afraid theyll be to expensive. Seeing as im like 13 I doubt Im getting one anytime soon either :L

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

How much are Tablets now day?

I think over here the cheapest one is about 60 American dollars. I have $50 right now.
I would like one so that I could enter some of those art contest in the AMW forum.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hmm, something odd just happened. I posted, then it didn't show up, also. . . Reton is on this page instead of the last. I guess a Moderator could be deleting some spam posts in this thread.
Well, let me posts my post again since it didn't show up:

How much are Tablets now day?

The cheapest one over here is 60 American dollars. I have $50 right now. I would like a tablet so that I can enter some of the art contest in the AMW forum.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Frankly, I wouldn't trust a $60 tablet, seems like it would be a little too cheaply made.

Showing 5491-5505 of 9738