ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4720601
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

[insert joke about Australians being dumb]

Did that make you feel good about yourself? A clever joke to make you look clever? When you didn't even put a joke in? Nah i'm sure that made you happy.

--
No offense, but this video is no big deal. I was bullied phisically/mentally/emotionally since I started school. I beat up a few but it didn't make any news. That's because a camera filming it somehow makes it news.

I'll be back in a while continuing this (got stuff to do).
CigarStoreIndian
CigarStoreIndian
40 posts
Nomad

I was bullied phisically/mentally/emotionally since I started school. I beat up a few but it didn't make any news.

If you aren't fat, gay, retarded, or a racial minority, people don't care if you get bullied. And if you continue to get bullied even after you beat the crap out of someone, your story isn't worth the news.
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I watched the video a couple of days ago.
The smaller child had probably been doing it to him constantly, and all of his friends though it was funny, but then Casey probably got a bit of anger inside him and just reacted.

That's not very nice

It's not very nice, but it's the truth.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

That's not very nice.

It's reality in a lot of cases.

-

Do you guys think that making children believe in christmas/easter/tooth fairy/god, enforces gullibility? Of course in some cases the kids work it out for themselves (showing developing critical thinking skills). But the ones who are gullible enough already will have more trouble letting go.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Did that make you feel good about yourself? A clever joke to make you look clever? When you didn't even put a joke in? Nah i'm sure that made you happy.

I'm quite [insert a comment criticizing Efan for overreacting]. I'm warning you to calm down, or I'll throw some more microwave ovens at you.

Do you guys think that making children believe in christmas/easter/tooth fairy/god, enforces gullibility? Of course in some cases the kids work it out for themselves (showing developing critical thinking skills). But the ones who are gullible enough already will have more trouble letting go.

No offense, but this video is no big deal. I was bullied phisically/mentally/emotionally since I started school. I beat up a few but it didn't make any news. That's because a camera filming it somehow makes it news.

Well, are you overweight and do you attack your aggressors in the manner he does?

Do you guys think that making children believe in christmas/easter/tooth fairy/god, enforces gullibility.

I think the first three are excuses used to placate children. I'd prefer my children to realize for themselves as I did, but I can't be sure of that. I'm a Christian, so of course you know what I think about the fourth. Now don't ask any questions.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Alright, but can we comment?

That's a foolish question to ask since you did just comment.

I think knight was saying to not turn this thread into some sort of religious debate.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

it would blow up if there was something religious.

Religious threads are meant for the WEPR which stands for World Events, Politics, Religion.

The tavern is good because there aren't any religious threads with useless arguments.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Now don't ask any questions.

Alright, but can we comment?

You're missing the point.

I suppose there isn't anything wrong with religious debate, as long as vitriol isn't involved.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

THIS WILL NOT TURN INTO A RELIGIOUS DEBATE.
nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononoooooo.
It will not.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

You over exaggerated my exaggeration.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Go away newb >,>
I don't know you.
Go awayyyyy.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

A'ight, ya'll goin' need to chill out nao. fo' srs dawgs'

Take some time and read this news article.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What the heck does that mean? I am not used to these languages.

bro' don't be throwin' dat' flim' flam at me, dawg'.
I love you matrix.

:3

Did you read?!
exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

That was funny matrix. But how 'bout we talk about the japan earthquake or the super moon yesterday? this is about natural disasters.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

super moon yesterday?

How does that go with 'natural disasters'?
The moon didn't look bigger, it only looked brighter.
this is about natural disasters.

No it's not.
The topic changes frequently. The title can be deceiving.
About a few weeks ago the title was about sandwiches for around 50 or so pages and we talked about other things besides sandwiches.
Showing 6151-6165 of 9738