ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4720514
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yeah I figured I missed it by a while but it still made my day.

Yep, I can't wait until it's released for everyone to play.

I wonder how much it'll change from now.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Just found out about exit path 2. O_O

Wow. That was... Delayed. :P

I would've signed up for beta, but my permanent writers' block got me stuck at the "tell me something" part, or whatever it was called, lol.

Can't wait 'til it's released, though. I hope John doesn't get rid of the shortcuts and secrets and the like.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

For some reason I can not go on the beta either

Exit Path 2 Beta?
If so, the E-mails for it haven't been sent out yet. They should be in another week or two. The sign up document says late March.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I never get the E-Mail anyways. I never got the E-Mail for my account until two months.

It really depends on your E-mail provider and if the E-mail if in your spam folder & you didn't check there.

Also, you shouldn't complain about it. If you experience problems with getting an E-mail for something that you signed up with (Exit Path 2 Beta excluded since John's going to be doing that himself) then you should leave the problem on Get Satisfaction then wait for an Administrator/Web Developer solve it.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You can make a Get Satisfaction account or you can use Facebook, Twitter, Google, Windows Live or OpenID to post on there.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yep.

It's a great place to get the attention of the Administrators/Web Developers. Also, it's good to keep up to date with things & share your ideas on there.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Wow. That was... Delayed. :P

Well its been a crazy march for me.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I signed up for Exit Path 2 last week I believe.
The interesting thing I was like, "Well, I wrote a fan fiction about the first. Bring on the second."

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I wrote a poem for the interesting bit, hopefully I didn't screw it up too badly.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I beta-tested the first Exit Path. Those were some good mornings.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

^lolol.
I really wanna be a beta tester, I would finish that game in a day and find all the glitches. 8D
Or at least die trying.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I was a beta for the first one too, it was quite entertaining, although my computer at the time was old and not exactly of the top o the line, so I wasn't able to enjoy the game to it's fullest extent.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I was beta, I coulda sworn I played when it was beta exitpath, but my name no show on credits D:

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

You might have missed it, the list wasn't exactly what you'd call short. Although it is entirely possible that you could've played it in the BETA stage without actually being in the BETA. I don't think it had a closed BETA.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Why are you saying BETA?
I feel like it should mean something, but it DOESN'T.

Showing 6181-6195 of 9738