ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4718612
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I have a bad feeling that when I log off, I'll end up missing page 700. If that happens, I'll track the first poster of the 700th page and do something bad to them...still thinking of what...

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

idontsuckthatmuch does not like that name one bit. He thinks the nickname implies that he sucks, while his full name clearly shows he doesn't suck.

Legion thinks idontsuckthatmuch didn't catch his sarcasm.

D_dude is part of the coolest RPG around, The Superhuman.

Legion's a big fan of Evolve! RPG and Eartich, School of supernatural arts. He recently joined Elements of Disaster: Power of the Gods RPG (BETA), too. He loves all of them so far.

I dislike all this third person stuff.

*regrets posting in the third person*

Legion thanks you for coming up with a great idea. He's having a lot of fun so far.

People were calling me either Tacky, TNT, Bunny-girl or Dynamite on exit path and I decided I liked Tacky the most because I am crazy about Tacky.

Legion likes Tacky the most.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Legion thinks idontsuckthatmuch didn't catch his sarcasm.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? You were being sarcastic? No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I never, for my life, would ever have caught that.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm sure that this'll get to page 700 by tonight.

Hmm. what's everyone's favorite cereal?!

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Legion likes Tacky the most

People agree with my name choice. That's always a good sign.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I love Honey Bunches Of Oats. The flavor combination is pretty sexy. Yeah, awesome word choice, huh?
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Omg, I hate cereal. Bad bread soaked in cow secretions. Never liked any of it. =/
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I love Honey Bunches Of Oats.

That's one of my favorites.

Other favorites would include:
Raisin Bran Crunch, Cinnamon toast crunch, frosted flakes & Corn pops.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I already said Honey Bunches Of Oats, you cereal stealer.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Omg, I hate cereal. Bad bread soaked in cow secretions. Never liked any of it. =/

Actually, I used to hate cereal too. I used to eat slowly (when I was around 7 or 8), so the cereal got really soggy before I finished it.

I loved the way you put that, though.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I don't have cereal much, but I guess Lucky Charms are alright since they have marshmallows (). I like chocolate cereals too.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I actually don't like the marshmallows in Lucky Charms. I used to pick them out when I was a kid.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I actually don't like the marshmallows in Lucky Charms. I used to pick them out when I was a kid.

Then what in the living **** was there to eat? It's just flavorless cereal pieces other than the marshmallows.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Sorry! I was a weird kid. I still am weird, but I'm sort of taller now.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Sorry! I was a weird kid. I still am weird, but I'm sort of taller now.

Sorry didn't mean to be too harsh. I didn't actually curse, I just put asterisks. Like this:

I don't curse.

On a side note, I love this thread! Before it exploded yesterday, I had around 320 posts. Now look how much I have :P
Showing 6721-6735 of 9738