ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4718599
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Tacky is also enjoying talking in third person. She really should be doing her math homework right about now, but everyone is just so interesting.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Gosh dangit, idontsuckthatmuch thinks it's kind of annoying when he has to type his entire name whenever he makes a post.

idontsuckthatmuch thinks he needs a nickname.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

You're talking about Legion, right? He tries to be nice, but nobody likes him. =/

You're cool Legion, but I was actually talking about Endscape. He's cool too.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Legion thinks indontsuckthatmuch can be called suck. :P
He likes that name.

Legion is wishing his forum RPGs would be updated. Some have been down for about two days, so he can't play them. Therefore, he's here.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Tacky agrees whole heartedly with idontsuckthatmuch. She would like to suggest the names Muchness, Bunneh, or IDSTM.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Legion thinks indontsuckthatmuch can be called suck. :P

idontsuckthatmuch does not like that name one bit. He thinks the nickname implies that he sucks, while his full name clearly shows he doesn't suck.

idontsuckthatmuch would like to know if Leigon gets the point.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Legion is wishing his forum RPGs would be updated. Some have been down for about two days, so he can't play them. Therefore, he's here.

D_dude is part of the coolest RPG around, The Superhuman.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I dislike all this third person stuff.

*regrets posting in the third person*

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Tacky thinks Legion's comment was pretty darn hilarious, though Evil Bunneh does sound better to her.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Bunneh

idontsuckthatmuch somewhat likes the idea, because it relates to his Xbox name, but that would mean he'd have to stick to the bunneh full time.

I guess I'll stop posting in 3rd person now. I don't like typing my name over and over and over again.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Tacky would like to greet Matrix and ask him what he thinks idontsuckthatmuch's nickname should be.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I'm watching the Simpsons right now, and Marge is taking all of the stuff out of the turkey....the turkey's gray.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Or Bunneh has already decided. One or the other. I didn't choose my nickname. People were calling me either Tacky, TNT, Bunny-girl or Dynamite on exit path and I decided I liked Tacky the most because I am crazy about Tacky. So then I started actually telling people to call me Tacky.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I guess Bunneh is okay, but whenever I post in a forum outside of this one and people ask why other people are calling me bunneh. Then I'd have to explain, and then the thread would get locked for going off topic. So maybe not.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I think your armatar would explain it pretty well.

Showing 6706-6720 of 9738