ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4718483
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Thanks for potentially ruining it Matrix.

When you ask questions - I answer.

Well, it could go either way.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

When you ask questions - I answer.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked. Oh, and i'm not annoyed at you.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

What do you think about this whole firing a mod thing anyway?

I think it's an April Fools joke since it says it'll end at the end of the month and look!

I don't think it is an April Fools joke, it seemed they were talking seriously but I don't think it is necessary to fire a moderator.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The only reason why I voted in there was to keep it even so that neither Asherlee nor Devoidless would leave.

But if it's a joke then it won't really matter.

knight must be angry with me for voting for Devoidless. :>

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I have to go so I'll probably miss p.700 don't worry about that threat. As long as I don't miss p.777 I really don't want to miss that. Night guys.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I like alternative, like Muse and OneRepublic. Some pop is okay, but not the crappy pop of today. Though I did like Jar of Hearts. Rap is fine. For some reason I like T.I. Sorry for my absence, I was practicing piano.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I am also kind of sleepy around here. Anyway guys, what do you think about that Libya war that is happening now?

For some reason I like T.I.

Who is T.I? Is it a rap group?
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

T.I. is a dude who likes hoarding weapons and has some good songs. And that is all I have to say about him.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

knight must be angry with me for voting for Devoidless. :>

Did you have to mention that? Are you bored beyond belief?

What was the longest running title on this thread, and who came up with it?

If you want to be technical, this current topic is the longest running in terms of pages, despite having lost relevance ages ago. I was the one that brought up the Japanese calamity, and Walker changed the topic to "natural disasters". It got sidetracked after a dozen pages or so.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Well... When was all this happening? I feel stupid not knowing this before. But even though we seem to be doing a good thing, i'm not sure we should be. it's not good for our image and i'm pretty sure we're going to stretch ourselves too thin eventually.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

T.I. is a dude who likes hoarding weapons and has some good songs. And that is all I have to say about him.

There are not many things to say about certain rappers. I dislike rap music, I only like some of Eminem ones. I don't feel comfortable listening to rap sometimes.

And good night guys...
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Good night, Pedro. And good night to everyone else too. I'll probably miss page 700, darn it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Did you have to mention that? Are you bored beyond belief?

I didn't have to. I'm not bored.
I'll probably miss page 700

Probably not, this thread isn't so active at this time.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I didn't have to. I'm not bored.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah... blah.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Knight, you know better than that.

What is it with this thread and random periods of activity.

Showing 6781-6795 of 9738