ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4718395
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Are you guys planning any good April Fools jokes?

I'm not sure what to do on that day yet.

Either I'll come up with something over the weekend or I won't do anything at all.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Actually I change my mind. I hate practical jokes. I usually feel like attcking whoever played one on me. I'm still trying to work out how everyone else but me enjoys them.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Just got word that I'm going to the circus tomorrow.

I wonder what I'll see there, I haven't been to a circus for about three years.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

ITS MY BIRTHDAY IN 5 HOURS AND 22 MINS NUMBER 14 HERE I COME.

Efen I hate Practical Jokes too. April Fools doesn't really have much of an Effect in Aus though, So they don't get pulled on me that often.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I love practical jokes! I'm already planning a few for the first.
And I think the de-modding is a joke.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I wonder what I'll see there,

Probably a couple dudes wearing make up shoot each other with waterguns, midgets juggling, some short fat guy in a striped suit and a cool hat, some guy on steroids, asain twins jumping around....
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Are you guys planning any good April Fools jokes?

No, I never have too many good ideas for this day. But people usually make good April Fools jokes on me :P

I have been in a circus only once and when the day I went there the aerialist fell down. He died.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY IN 5 HOURS AND 22 MINS NUMBER 14 HERE I COME.

Happy birthday. Mine was on Monday but I didn't celebrate it. I had to study for stupid tests. But I got 150 dollars as present.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

150 dollars O.O

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Mine was on Monday but I didn't celebrate it.

Yeah, mine was on Tuesday but I didn't celebrate it, had too much studying and schoolwork to do.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

That sucks. My birthday was in the Early Winter but no one cares about that. :P
Woah. Still not up to 700? Shame Shame.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I love seeing alcoholics get drunk.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

That's because you are a cruel person who enjoys watching someone destroy their life with an addictive substance.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

No I just like seeing them go to a tropical resort just to get so drunk that they puke and pee their pants.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

You are... weird. I don't like to see people getting drunk because it is not good for their health and people get so annoying when they are drunk...

In my country you must be 18 to drink alcoholic drinks but 12, 13, 14, 15 years old boys and girls drink a lot in the parties. I don't think that it is correct and I don't see the point of it. And it is disgusting to see they throwing up after it...
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

What Is your problem?
In my country you must be 18 to drink alcoholic drinks but 12, 13, 14, 15 years old boys and girls drink a lot in the parties.

Boo underage drinking.Its wrong and whoever buys them alcohol is just terrible.
Showing 6811-6825 of 9738