ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4718318
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

In my country you must be 18 to drink alcoholic drinks but 12, 13, 14, 15 years old boys and girls drink a lot in the parties.

I have known 11 year olds who drink and smoke. One of them got his hands on a condom, then put some flour and water in it...
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I have known 11 year olds who drink and smoke.

Is this some kind of competition? That was very stupid of them. And i'm not saying that because i'm a responsible suck up. Drinking and smoking is bad enough when you're an adult. And for a child the side effects are very bad.
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I have known 11 year olds who drink and smoke.

I wouldn't be surprised if they took drugs when they got older.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

That was very stupid of them.

Every kid that I have met that does that is from Europe...I'm not saying that European kids are bad but I've never met a Canadian or American kid that does that.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I know a bunch of high schoolers that drink and smoke. I don't know any 11 year olds though. That's ridiculously young.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I always wonder how they get caught up into all that bad stuff.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I always wonder how they get caught up into all that bad stuff.

There parents could do it or there friends so they might do it to fit in.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Every kid that I have met that does that is from Europe...I'm not saying that European kids are bad but I've never met a Canadian or American kid that does that.

Where the hell have you been? Most if not all the people I know have had hangover at least once in the last year. In most cases it's multiple times. Children all over the world engage in this type of activity, doesn't matter what continent you're from. The fact that some Americans have easy access to Moonshine only makes it worse.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Where the hell have you been? Most if not all the people I know have had hangover at least once in the last year.

Well, that's because you're 16, and in high school. I'm not, and I don't know if d_dude is either. I do suspect some people at my school of drinking and smoking occasionally, though.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

The last thing I need is alchohol to make me even more ridiculous than usual.
Children that regularly consume alcohol will have brain damage. Even if they only get drunk once.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I'm not even allowed to drink or the like at my church, which is most definitely a good thing.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

You're 14, and you're not high school?

As to the comment about me being older and in high school, I've had friends who do that since I was in the fifth grade, granted the majority of them were in 6th or 7th grade, it wasn't that much different. This kind of thing is related to age, but to opportunity.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

You're 14, and you're not high school?

Well, yeah. I'm kind of older than most of the people in my grade, seeing as I was born December 1996. Which will mean I'll turn 15 during my freshman year.

since I was in the fifth grade, granted the majority of them were in 6th or 7th grade

O_o That's pretty crazy to me, but probably not to you.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

What part of the country do you live in, that might make a difference...

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

The only experience I've had with a kid being idiotic in school was when in 6th grade teachers found drugs on this one kid. I'm pretty sure he was suspended.

Showing 6826-6840 of 9738