ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4718210
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Not really about natural disasters?

In this thread you just go with the current conversation going on.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Yeah, Jetcord. You sort of get used to the randomness. I was really confused when I first jumped in too. And now I just go with the flow.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

We somehow always change the subject every page or 2.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

So, now the milestones for this thread are:

Page 700: 3/26/11 at 12:41 AG time, by Yours Truly.

7,000th poster: 3/26/11 at 12:43 AG time, by Tacky.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

FIRST ON P702! OH YEAH1 Beat that you guys

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

FIRST ON P702! OH YEAH1 Beat that you guys

O_o

Also, I checked and we reached page 600 two weeks ago. So how long do you guys think it'll take to reach page 800? If Ernie gets here soon, I'd guess somewhere around a week.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

No way. A week is too short...right?

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Not exactly. Like I said, we reached page 700 from page 600 in two weeks. Ernie's good at making this thread blow up, so if he shows up, I wouldn't say it's too much of a long shot.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think we could get this to 1,000 before AG3 if we keep up what we were doing when Ernie was around.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I think we could get this to 1,000 before AG3 if we keep up what we were doing when Ernie was around.

My point exactly.

I love this thread. I'm pretty sure my last 100 posts were from this thread alone.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Also, I checked and we reached page 600 two weeks ago. So how long do you guys think it'll take to reach page 800? If Ernie gets here soon, I'd guess somewhere around a week.

If he gets active these days we will reach page 800 really quick. And if he stays active for 2 weeks, I would say we make it to page 900-1000. In this rhythm, I think we should get page 850 in 2 weeks.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

We just have to keep the conversation going, the more people we have online at the same time the better. I'm just wondering but at the time this post is submitted what time is it for you guys? 1:16pm for me.

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Yeah, well it's 702 now, we should get to 800 pretty soon, definitely in less than two weeks.
Let's hope we get it to 1000 before the release of AGv3.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

What is AGv3, anyway? what will happen to the accounts and stuff?

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

We'll have our accounts pot no more AP :'(

Showing 6871-6885 of 9738