ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4718114
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I was sleeping when you guys' got to 700. I woke up and found this thread at 701.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I have a question about my post number: Is it too small for an Iron knight?

No, I don't really think so. At least you have more posts than comments or games rated.

What about my post-to-rank ratio?
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

No,your post number is pretty good for you rank. My post number is really low for an Iron Prince but I don't care about it.
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

I don't think so, it means at least 33% of your AP is from posts, which isn't really bad, I think it's around the same as me.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I was sleeping when you guys' got to 700. I woke up and found this thread at 701.

That's why I wake up early on Saturdays. When I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was go downstairs and check if this thread made it. I was accidentally the first one to reach page 700, because I got ninja'd.

Did you like my picture on page 701?
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

How about my post count? I know it's small but I only joined two weeks or so ago. And it seems that the thread is picking up speed again.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I had under 200 when I was at your rank. You're doing much better than I was when I was an iron knight.

For a gold squire, that is a great post count.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

@idontsuckthatmuch: It's pretty good for your rank, I'm working to improve mine.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I just realized I have been on AG the longest out of you guys

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

It is great for your rank and you will probably reach 1,000 before AG3 comes out. When I was a gold knight I had only 57 posts. I made a big progress since then.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I just realized I have been on AG the longest out of you guys

Dangit, you're right. 7 months before I joined

You know what's weird? I made an account last summer, posted and commented and rated games a bit, and then, boom, I disappeared around a few days after I made an account. I think I just played Xbox instead of go on AG. Did you know I was on when thepossum was still on here? From then up until January, the only thing I used my account for was Exit Path.

In January, I realized I had an account again, and since then I've been pretty darn active. But, what kind of sucks is: People that haven't been on as long as me have a much higher rank than me.

Aww...
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I have to go you guys, be back in an hour or so. To keep you thinking: Would you lick a baby's poopy butt, and swallow the feces for $500,000?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

That's because they're active, and on top of that some of them systematically go through and rate/comment every game on the site.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Would you lick a baby's poopy butt, and swallow the feces for $500,000?

Not in my whole life, ever. Not even for all the money in the world. Sorry, but that's too gross for me.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

That's gross, d_dude...
I'm trying to be active, but my post count is still so small that I feel It's not really making a difference...

Showing 6901-6915 of 9738