ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4717312
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Camping is fun. I used to go often, but now I don't. I hate making bread in a pan. -_-

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Hate to reply to the old topic buuttt...

Yeah, I think that the Administrators found out that he was like 11 or something then banned him.

Totes, cool with the spam and **** but he was far too young to be fifth! I joined when I was 11, I was a massive noob, spammed a bit and most everyone knew but nobody really cared. I was intelligent enough to pass for some of the much older noobs that come through here -.-

CAMPING YAY I think I got a pretty good school one coming up later this year. Next years is ****, and the year after's is hard :L
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Wow, I didn't even recognize this thread!

I've never gone camping, unless you count when my family camped out in the backyard with a tent, and we made s'mores and whatnot.

You know what's weird? I had a dream last night, and I can't remember most of it (which is the case for most of my dreams) but at one point, I was on AG, posting on this thread, and the only difference was that you could give people's comments thumbs up or down.

That's kind of weird, if you ask me.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Dreaming about Armor Games? No offense but that is kind of lame

*sobs*

No, but really, my dreams can be and usually are about anything. I've never had a dream about playing Xbox, by the way.

It's not like I can remember 90% of my dreams, anyway.
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I'm a Scout. And yeah, we go camping. My first time camping I had fun, there was Mcdonalds a mile away from camp so we didn't have to eat squirrels and we bought Ipods and stuff. goodtimes :3

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

I went camping once, I didn't really enjoy it, I don't really like the outdoors, especially at night it's creepy. <.<

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Camping sucks.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Dreaming about Armor Games? No offense but that is kind of lame.

Hey, not everyone can choose what they dream buddy. By the way, quite a few people have had dreams somehow related to a site they've wasted dozens of hours on.

I hate making bread in a pan. -_-

The old way's often the hardest.

--

I never really bothered with camping. It's a luxury for people who feel strangled by civilization. Back when I cared, I was too poor. Now that I have money, I don't care... much. Doesn't mean I'm not open to camping.
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

Big coincidence is big. I got back from a camp yesterday xP. I'm a scout, too.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I used to be a Scout back in the day. Those were good times

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I never had the resources to commit to scouting here in New Zealand. Eh, I was enthusiastic when I was in America, but my aunt was an ***. No consent. I guess that's another on my could have been list.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

You know what's weird? I had a dream last night, and I can't remember most of it (which is the case for most of my dreams) but at one point, I was on AG, posting on this thread, and the only difference was that you could give people's comments thumbs up or down.

Lol, that sounds funny. I have a lot of weird dreams. Pyrokinesis dreams, flying dreams, morphing dreams... Sometimes dreams you can't post on AG without being permabanned. :P

I'm a Scout. And yeah, we go camping. My first time camping I had fun, there was Mcdonalds a mile away from camp so we didn't have to eat squirrels and we bought Ipods and stuff. goodtimes :3

LOL. Nothing like a cheeseburger, milkshake and music in the wilderness for the full camping experience.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Wow. This thread has grown quite a bit.
I have had some pretty majorly weird dreams. I had one once that I had to run through a maze to find a blueberry poptart so that I wouldn't become a werewolf. And they get much, much weirder.
As for camping, I've never gone camping before. I've slept in a camp in my friend's living room, but that doesn't count, obviously.

TruthfulLiar
TruthfulLiar
13 posts
Nomad

I've slept in a camp in my friend's living room,

That's my definition of camping.
I've never actually went camping before, I don't intend on doing it either.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I'm camping this weekend. Swin in thw creek. Shoot some snakes. Shoot random stuff. Chop some wood. Burn stuff. Good times.

Showing 7201-7215 of 9738