ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4717208
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

That is what camping is. Shooting stuff with guns. Ah.

.22, shoot 1100 rounds for $30 and get some drinks. Good deal.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That's called hunting, not camping.

I'll probably go on a another class camping trip during my Junior year of highschool.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'd really like to try and go camping at some point in my life. Or else I'll feel like a failure because I love nature.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I hate tent camping, I went once, I didn't enjoy it. I'm going to a cabin in June, and that sounds for fun like my last camping trip.

TruthfulLiar
TruthfulLiar
13 posts
Nomad

Yeah, nature is something I enjoy looking at on occasion, but I really couldn't see my self sleeping outside, even if I'm in a tent with fairly good shelter, it just seems like something that would kind of creep me out if there was any little noise, even though at some point I'll probably try it just to say that, "Yeah, I've went camping, I'll never do it again." sort of thing.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

That's called hunting, not camping.

.......youfail.......
That is nowhere near hunting. I assume you live deep in the city and have never fired a gun?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That is nowhere near hunting. I assume you live deep in the city and have never fired a gun?

Wrong.

I have fired a few guns in my life.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Shoot some snakes.

Why would you want to shoot snakes?
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I have fired over 500 in one day. I love shooting and I live on 27 acres of farmland down in Louisiana. I am a redneck. That is not hunting.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Why would you want to shoot snakes?

So we don't get bit by a water moccasin while we're swimming, of course.
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

it just seems like something that would kind of creep me out if there was any little noise,

When I went camping, I was in one of those big tents where there's a little thin wall that can be zipped off, and on the other-side was a 10 year old family friend. I wasn't scared - he was a bit.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

it just seems like something that would kind of creep me out if there was any little noise,

Immagine knowing there were hogs that travel through your camping area.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What do you guys normally take with you when you go camping?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Wow, this thread is slow compared to recent activity. I take my cellphone, my iPod, a sleeping bag, the tent, clothing, food and drinks. I think that's it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Wow, this thread is slow compared to recent activity.

That's a good thing.
I take my cellphone, my iPod

How long do you go camping for? Also, how would you charge those devices?
Showing 7216-7230 of 9738