ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4716871
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Only cowards refer to a good fistfight as cowardly.

**** straight!
please don't take whatever knight says personally.

But if he ever. EVER. mentions microwaves, run like hell.

I have a disgusting camping story if you wanna hear. Not that bad, mind you.
--
Speaking of fighting though, have you noticed that most school fights are down right wussy?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I have a disgusting camping story if you wanna hear. Not that bad, mind you.

Speaking of fighting though, have you noticed that most school fights are down right wussy?

Well, that depends. I can safely presume that every schoolyard fight isn't a massive brawl that leaves bones fractured, bloodied bloodies and egos shattered.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Well, that depends. I can safely presume that every schoolyard fight isn't a massive brawl that leaves bones fractured, bloodied bloodies and egos shattered.

At my school, it's usually pushing each other and wrestling while everyones shouting. Yet everyone at my school behaves as if it is a real fight.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

At my school, it's usually pushing each other and wrestling while everyones shouting. Yet everyone at my school behaves as if it is a real fight.

Hmm... It's like that in some places.

bloodied bloodies

Bloodied bloodies? Seriously, did I fail like that? Supposed to be bloodied bodies.
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Yeah, there have been several fights in our school as well, someone who I know got a broken jaw after someone had been punching him constantly for several minutes, there was blood everywhere, it was pretty disgusting.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I have a disgusting camping story if you wanna hear. Not that bad, mind you

My procrastination says yes.

Fight's aren't too serious here.
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Normally, they're not serious here, that one was just started out them messing, then they both got extremely aggravated.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

There have only been a few fights in our school, and they were more or less just one person making another person mad, and then getting punched in the nose. After that a teacher would usually notice and the fight would end pretty quickly.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I used a shot. I don't remember that night clearly though

Then everybody that missed any shot but their first should be beat upside the head.

Fights at our school can be anything from a bit of pushing to full out slamming their head into the wall over and over.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

My school is filled with wannabe gangsters who lounge around the school grounds and don't do anything either productive or harming.
There have only been a few interesting fights, but since large groups of kids tend to gather where the fight is, teachers find out pretty quickly. And punishments are doled out very freely.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Wow. I wish I could have seen that.
The teachers at my school want blood. But in a different way. They gave out lunch detentions to anyone that was in the same ROOM as the fighting and didn't call for help within ten seconds. Then they offered the kids a choice: Spy and rat on their friends or lunch detention for the whole year. The kids usually picked the latter.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Camping

I love camping. I have had some bad experiences though.

I can remember a time when it was 18 degrees at the Grand Canyon, and other very cold camping trips like that.

Camping is a great activity to actively practice. It's just a great way to get outdoors and be stress free.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Camping in the grand canyon? Sounds pretty lame. I'd rather go in the woods, you know with trees and stuff.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

You can camp anywhere.

Even in your backyard!

If you camp by the lake it is also fun.

That sounds extremely fun! If the lake has fish I could get a boat with my dad and go fishing...actually that sounds lame. Camping sounds lame, I'd rather go on AG.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Actually,
I bet the stuff in bold is what makes it sound lame.

Yeah, I like the idea of being out by yourself, surrounded by nature.
Showing 7276-7290 of 9738