ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4716936
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'd like to try and go camping. I'm not scared of the creepy-crawlies or the carnivors, though I am, sadly, still somewhat scared of the dark. And poison ivy.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Camping is awesome. Though I don't consider it camping unless it's -20 Celsius and you're sleeping under a shelter made of logs and tarps. And you also need a fire. And a hike that's a t least and hour long. An alternative to this is the summer and have it raining the whole time, including when you're setting up your non-waterproof tent. Both of these experiences have happened to me.

camping in the grand canyon

That sounds pretty boring. Camping in the forest is so much better, one reason is because the ground is softer, not solid rock or sun-baked dirt.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Ghost stories would not help my fear of the dark.
I'd like to go camping in the forest in the fall. Is that a good idea?

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I knew you were kidding about the winter part. :P

I know I was just kidding about the winter and the ghost stories. Early fall is good but not late fall. Summer is great though!

I love to hike in the fall, so that sounds good.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Speaking of camping, the last post I made I forgot this, but my family has owned a 2007 Winnebago Access 22B! I get to sleep in the overhead bed.
Last time we went camping we brought the XBox, and I got to play Guitar Hero. :]

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Summer is wimpy, unless it's raining. Winter is when it's fun.
What annoys me is whenever I go camping with my Scout troop, we always finish everything we have to do at like six, and since it's usually dark by then we think, "Well, it must be pretty late, we should go to sleep soon," and then we realize we have four hours to burn.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Speaking of camping, the last post I made I forgot this, but my family has owned a 2007 Winnebago Access 22B! I get to sleep in the overhead bed.
Last time we went camping we brought the XBox, and I got to play Guitar Hero. :]

Wow, if that is an RV, I am impressed. I've never gone on an RV trip, but they sound fun so I'll try it sometime - hopefully.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

@d_dude They're great. You have electricity, air conditioning, real beds (at least pull-outs and an overhead), ways to cook food, a full bathroom...

We've only been on one weekend vacation in it, but it was really fun.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

RVs aren't camping. They're living in a moving house. Camping is tents, hammocks, or anything built only with a tarp, rope and logs.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Lol! Calvin, are you on a constant sugar-overdrive?

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Camping is tents, hammocks, or anything built only with a tarp, rope and logs.

I was disagreeing until I saw the word 'logs'. Cabins seem really fun. Especially if you're bunking with somebody in a summer camp.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Calvin, you seem very hyper today. And yesterday. Or maybe you are all the time and I just haven't noticed yet.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Yes you can, the majority of the fault always goes to the instigator.

I would just like to point out that my images were relevant somehow to what we were discussing at that time. You can't blame me if everyone else decides to post random images because one person is finding somewhat funny but relevant ones.

Camping? Really? Isn't this something people like us tend to avoid?
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Bwahahaha Calvin you should do stand-up comedy. You'd be great at it. :P

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

You probably haven't noticed. I am still running outside naked while typing this.

Expect the police at your door soon. Also sing I'm a little teacup while running around.
Showing 7291-7305 of 9738