ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4714934
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

AKA some lame crap that the 'dude' is trying to get into AG3.
AG now is fine, a few modifications, yeah, but that site is turning into all kinds of wrong.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I think Karma will be more closely related to your Forum Posts, instead of rates and stuff.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

AG now is fine, a few modifications, yeah, but that site is turning into all kinds of wrong.

I don't see how Armor Games is turning into "all kinds of wrong."
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

As long as the Forums are good in AGv3 and the people that I like on the site stick around - I'm fine with the update.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Karma? Trust? I did not find these when I searched CHINESE google!

Please stop.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Karma? Trust? I did not find these when I searched CHINESE google!

You're kidding right?

Please tell me you are.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I hope that most people on AG will go on AG3. Most noobs will quit because there will be no AP. That is stupid.

No. That would be great if the people that care about AP leave the site. It would reduce spamming on the site and defeat the purpose of spamming on AG since you won't get AP in the Forums.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

The new AG3 beta is so stupid. It was cool with all the hype, but I like the AG now. And then the Activity stream is sure to crash the whole site one day. Too many people.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

When AG3 shows up we'll probably go down a couple hundred thousand. That is considering a whole bunch of people here have around 1 AP.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I like the idea of karma better than the spamable AP.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yes, hopefully the Forums will be better than how they are with all the spammers possibly leaving due to them not getting AP. Ah. . just thinking about it, it'll be wonderful to log onto the site knowing that there's no spam. But, we'll see how it turns out.

Another thing that I like about AGv3 is the idea of getting achievements on Flash Games.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

But pwning spammers is a sport on AG!

I mean, it would be awesome to have people that didn't care about AP, but that won't attract more people that have potential to switch to the good side.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Some guys are total idiots and think AP is the main idea of Armor Games.

If you think that then why did you fill out AIM with: "To get a lot of Armor Points"?
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

lolololololol
I know in the beginning I was here to get a certain rank, but I got to know the community that way. And I know if I wouldn't of been able to get AP that way, I would of never clicked community.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I would of never clicked community.

Actually, I clicked community out of interest, considering before I had an account, I never knew all this existed.

And here I am 8 months later.

I think AG needs to make the Community their main page, at least for people with accounts.
Showing 7351-7365 of 9738