ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4714828
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

There's a reason why the Tavern's so happeh

Is it the fact that it is a TAVERN?
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed
185 posts
Nomad

Well, I beat you all. Now here's a post actually about camping.

throws up on to my face

That's a loverly image. I remember when my friend and I went camping with my dad we had a campsite right next to this old man. He always went around shirtless, and was kind of hunched over, so we called him Golem. Once, when we were getting water and it was dark out we shined the flash light at his campsite and he was just sitting in the open trunk of his car staring towards us. I'm sure he was just admiring nature or something, but it freaked us out.

Another time I went camping on a family reunion when I was little. There were about 10 small children there, and it was chaotic. Then, one night a bear came, got into the back of a car, and ate some food. All of the kids were freaking out because when we woke up there was no hot chocolate. Tragic.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Is it the fact that it is a TAVERN?

Well, if you have any problems with that, ask Knight, not me.

*shifts blame*

Then, one night a bear came, got into the back of a car, and ate some food. All of the kids were freaking out because when we woke up there was no hot chocolate. Tragic.

Well at least the bear didn't eat the little kids!
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Now here's a post actually about camping.

This is the only thread where off-topicedness and lulz are encouraged.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

off-topicedness

*Off-topicness, Ifail....
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I noticed that. If this was any other thread, it would have been long triplelocked.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Ifail....

It's why you have 'Noob' in your username.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

It's why you have 'Noob' in your username.

http://a487.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/91/m_5fd341a84224e74af94e7fcc34edc1b6.jpg

I noticed that. If this was any other thread, it would have been long triplelocked.

You just now noticed that???? wtf.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I never once used "just" when I said that. All I said was that I had noticed that. I was more or less the one that broke the camping discussion.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

You know what's weird?

GoM (what people sometimes call Matrix) always seems like it's pronounced like "Nom."

So, with that, I can say I gom gom gommed on some dinner around an hour ago.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

what people sometimes call Matrix

People almost always call me Matrix, at least, people that know well enough to do so do. If you call me GoM or Ghost then you are a noob. It really doesn't matter though, my username in AGv3 will be changed once the feature is out.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Wait, what feature!?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Wait, what feature!?

Going into the AGv3 Forum explains a lot of things that'll happen on the new site.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

People almost always call me Matrix, at least, people that know well enough to do so do. If you call me GoM or Ghost then you are a noob

Don't worry, I don't call you Gom.

Gom, gom, gom!
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

If you call me GoM or Ghost then you are a noob.

Just because someone calls you GoM or Ghost doesn't make that someone a noob.
Showing 7381-7395 of 9738