ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4709679
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Why?

How come?

I slept in due to me staying up late last night. So I missed out. Might go next week, though.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I slept in due to me staying up late last night. So I missed out.

What's stopping you from going now?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

My friends and some family already went, so they don't want to go again.
Karlie
Karlie
12 posts
Nomad

I slept in due to me staying up late last night.

If you're going to stay up late and have something on in the next morning, don't sleep.
That's what I do.

He'd probably be going by himself since the people he was going to go with earlier probably wouldn't want to go again.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

My friends and some family already went, so they don't want to go again.

They went without you? Some friends.

He'd probably be going by himself since the people he was going to go with earlier probably wouldn't want to go again.

Go with other people. Find some people who wouldn't go bowling without you.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Whoa, did this thread gain like 20-50 pages since I left?

Mhm.

Personally, I don't like any themeparks aside from Seaworld. It's either stuff for children or rollercoasters. Seaworld has the fish and stuff, so that's where I go.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If you're going to stay up late and have something on in the next morning, don't sleep.
That's what I do.

I used to do that a lot in the Summer time and whenever I don't have classes, but in mid-day I would just crash.
They went without you?

They said they tried to wake me up, but it didn't work. They also know that I can't do anything without some rest. So it was fine for them to go.
Go with other people. Find some people who wouldn't go bowling without you.

Lol. That'd be funny. Asking some random people to go bowling with me.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Remember how many pages back when we were talking about some guy (can't remember, I think you Matrix) smiling and waving at random people? That sounds like you.
Karlie
Karlie
12 posts
Nomad

Asking some random people to go bowling with me.

If you do that, let me know how it works out. :P
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

They said they tried to wake me up, but it didn't work.

They didn't try very hard. Some friends.

Most of the times I've been bowling it was with at least one person I had never met.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They didn't try very hard.

I wouldn't want to go on two hours of sleep. I would just slow them down and possibly fall asleep at the arena.

I'm gonna' go see what I can make for dinner.
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Personally, I don't like any themeparks aside from Seaworld. It's either stuff for children or rollercoasters. Seaworld has the fish and stuff, so that's where I go.

I love Sea World and aquariums too they are so neat! My favorite aquariums would have to be Aquarium of the Pacific (long beach Ca. Next to L.A) and the one in Monteray. Sea life is so intriguing; the jelly fish calmly bobbing up and down, the huge crabs, sharks, otters, and etc!

As for the theme parks, Magic Mtn is soo not for lil kiddies. While it pretty much is all roller coasters, it is way awesome! Just don't be a moron and hop the fences and get decapitated by the batman ride (although it wasn't the C.A. Park...)
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

But if I did go, it would've been fun for the time that I would be awake. Which wouldn't be for very long.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Sea life is so intriguing; the jelly fish calmly bobbing up and down, the huge crabs, sharks, otters, and etc!

I know! I just studied crustaceans, underwater arthropods and the like. It was so fun! Especially the sea squirts. I want one as a pet. And the blobfish. We didn't study the blobfish, though.
Karlie
Karlie
12 posts
Nomad

This is probably a bit random, but anyways..
I hate Mondays, I can never get up for them due to the fact that I always mess up my sleeping patterns during the weekends just staying up most of the night watching television.
Whenever we've had a test on a Monday, I've never done good.

Showing 8551-8565 of 9738