ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4709615
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Why would I want an old woman in the first place?

Would you want a little boy or girl either? d_dude has a guide for them too.

Well, I found the magazine, and the pics are really amazing... I'm just to lazy to fine one and post it ;/
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I was blind, but now I see, she's Asian. It really WAS hard to tell from the pic. Sorry, but I saw my stereotype chance, and I took it.

Way to be all racist. :P

It's okay though. I get it all the time.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Actually, dude was the one picking up the grandmaw and the pedobait.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i think you should both pick on someone your own age

You don't have to post about it. It's a simple way to avoid an argument. And this is an online Forum, the age of a person doesn't matter when arguing with them.
I found the magazine

What magazine?
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

One of the Science Illustrated, on marine biology

What else of course haha

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Tacky, are you in the mood to tell is some dreams?

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

You should ask Matrix whether or not pestering me about these things is allowed.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

You should ask Matrix whether or not pestering me about these things is allowed.

I don't recall there being any rules against pestering.
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Bowling, amusement parks, sea world, and Marine biology... That's pretty much it. Oh, and Dragon wants Tacky to share a juicy dream.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I wasn't pestering you, just asking if you made up your mind yet. You did tell us you would tell us if you would when you got back.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hmm, Tropic Thunder is on FX. Has anyone else seen this movie? I find the part where Tom Cruise starts cursing at the gang member over the phone funny.

If you feel like you're being harassed and you get annoyed by it then tell the person on their profile to leave you alone, if they don't then tell a Moderator.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Oh, and Dragon wants Tacky to share a juicy dream.

You, Legion, and Ernie did too. -.-'
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Tropic Thunder is on FX. Has anyone else seen this movie?

I wasn't impressed with that movie. It was an interesting idea, but I didn't find it very funny.

You, Legion, and Ernie did too.

Did? We still do.
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Yeah but I'm over it, and I only wanted so because I shared my dream... They just wanted it... Besides, we have like 5 more topics to discuss now... How about them Scaleless black dragonfish? Pretty sick looking!

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Tacky, can i ask you a question, how does it feel like to be the only active girl on the AG forums?
Oh, and seriously if you feel that im harassing you then tell me and ill stop.

Showing 8581-8595 of 9738