ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4707473
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

"I tawd I taw eh puddytad?!" =)

What movie is that from? lol

Yeah but according to some that is totes racist along with the last few Disney movies that have taken place IN EUROPE

People are so feeble these days... No one can take a joke anymore and it's just sad.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I agree with DAPRO. People get offended too easily these days. Race, stereotypes, all that is brought up way to much. Soon you will not be able to say anything without offending someone. It's annoying and sad.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Soon you will not be able to say anything without offending someone.

You didn't use a comma after soon; I am offended.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

[quote]"I tawd I taw eh puddytad?!" =)

What movie is that from? lol[/quote]

You honestly do not know?! Now, I am offended...

http://www.1art1.de/images/imagel/l//l60286.jpg

Oh... huhgosh... uhmm... that's not Disney, but MGM... (oO)

Hope I did not offend you? Heh... ^^
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hope I did not offend you? Heh... ^^

You did offend me by posting a quote by a yellow character, therefore making fun at my half asian side which most people dub "yellow" -.-

jk, but that's how i see most people in the future. For me I like jokes and don't really care if they're about my race as they're just jokes and something to laugh at. The rest of society on the other hand...

Also unleashed I think we should change it to racism or something that has to do with the word "offensive"
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

"I've had it, with these------snakes, on this------plane!"

That's Disney, right?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Snakes?! (oO) Yikes!!

But, why is it that people fear those slippery creatures so much? They can be funny... ^^

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-78w7-tL8H5c/UNN-9OHuZYI/AAAAAAAAHPk/HC6b2rOzFTk/s1600/snake-fail-lolspa.jpg

What's the biggest one you saw in your life so far? =0

Disssscusssss... ssss... ssss... =P

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

I haven't seen a wild snake, ever. I've only seen a snake in the flesh as a friend's pet or at a pet store. >_>

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

When I was 5 I played soccer. One day, after running back in line after doing penalty kicks I saw a Mojave Green sitting next too the field goal post. I was probably about 10 yards from it. I told my coach and he called in people to take it away. I didn't know it was one of the most poisonous snakes in America until after.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

But, why is it that people fear those slippery creatures so much? They can be funny... ^^

I realize many people think snakes are slippery. They are not. I haven't personally touched one even though I had the chance, but all who held one say it actually doesn't feel that bad. They're reptiles after all, they have dry scales, not slimy skin full of glands like amphibians.

Snakes are also quite fascinating because of their special morphology that required special adaptations. Their lungs for example are asymmetric; one lung, apparently the right one, does most of the breathing while the right one is reduced.

Also, the snake skull can be an amazing kinetic construct:
http://www.animalskeletons.net/SkeletonHead.gif
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I saw an anaconda in the zoo last December, and I tried to speak to it. Then I realised I wasn't Harry Potter.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Biggest one... surely not in the wilderness, was in a zoo... iirc it was a anaconda, lenght was slighty over 4 meters.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I used to keep snakes as pets but I no longer do because I got tired of the maintenance. I live in Georgia where snakes are common and I have no silly, unfounded fears of them. I regularly pick up and handle the non-venomous ones. There are certain techniques you can use to calm down the most nervous of snakes so that they won't try to bite.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Snakes aren't so bad, until they lunge their head at you. Then you can't go near one for a while.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I get to play with corn snakes and stuff every Friday in my science class. As long as they don't bite, snakes are actually really fun.

Showing 9181-9195 of 9738