ForumsThe TavernWhat do you like on your pizza?

128 19275
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

Heres my personal favorite pizza:

Mushrooms
Itialin Sasuage
Pepperoni
Olives
With thin crust

Btw: Dont post stuff like why would you put that on your pizza other people have different likes and dislikes.

• 128 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

BAI *closes 'Teh Internets'*

All over the world, teenagers and children alike have stepped outside, shielding their eyes from the light. For some of them this would be their first time outside in months. As the sun is covered by clouds one boy spots some children playing with a makeshift ball made out of rags and leather. They run down streets and allys, kicking and passing the ball. More and more people started to join in, some starting their own games with their friends. As one certain game continued to move towards the city they were hit with a wonderful aroma. They picked up the ball and walked into an open shop and saw a man with 'ShadowShank' embroided on his apron. He turned to face the kids and teenagers and asked, "What do you like on your pizza?"

And the richer children discovered the joy of being outside and the poor the delicious taste of pizza. This all happened because one person accidenally spilt pizza and coke on a box that said 'Teh Internets'.

dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

Well, I don't really eat pizza that much but I say, Olives, extra cheese, and peperonni

WickedBass
WickedBass
33 posts
Nomad

I like extra cheese, just your standard pizza. I am the pickiest eater on the PLANET.

Bic96
Bic96
53 posts
Peasant

I'm Italian and I say that a true pizza needs just tomato and mozzarella cheese...

mala
mala
3 posts
Nomad

Chicken
Peperoni
EXTRA EXTRA CHEESE
Bacon
Oregano
Garlic

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

poop balls...

and cheese. nothing too fancy. maybe some pineapple every once in a while but usually just cheese and poop balls

aim2bepro
aim2bepro
82 posts
Nomad

I am the pickiest eater on the PLANET.

No your not, the only food that my friend eats is PB&J. No lie!! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Back on topic, I love hawaiian pizza. The taste of it is one of a kind. There is no better kind of pizza.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Pepperoni, ham, condoms, and mushrooms.

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

I have never heard of lots of these ingredients. I personally like pepperoni and sausage or a meat lovers pizza. I hate mushrooms and olives.

tnymeh
tnymeh
178 posts
Nomad

My pizza needs to be:

Extra Cheese
Onions
Pepperoni

and most importantly

Piping Hot!

I can't stand a pizza that isn't hot.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I can't stand a pizza that isn't hot.

Cold pizza for brekky/lunch is awesome D: how can you not like it?
1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

I like to have bacon, ham, Italian sausage, extra cheese, chicken, and pineapple. I like all the tastes of the different meats, but I like the sweetness that the pineapple gives.

1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

I cant believe I forgot to put pepperoni.

IgnoreMe
IgnoreMe
184 posts
Nomad

Pepperoni, extra cheese, pineapple and a cheese-filled crust. I don't like cold pizzas but that could be solved when I put it in the microwave or something.

Spirytysta
Spirytysta
94 posts
Scribe

Salami, pepperoni
I really like hot pizzas

Showing 61-75 of 128