ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38276
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

Smithrope94... I own a wii, and from personal experience, nintendo ruined the wii. I would have liked it a lot better if they decided not to have the main controls be motion controlled. It is so frustrating to have every single game use motion control. I would have loved it if you could play an actual good game on the wii, playing with a "real" controller.

HALOSUCKS
HALOSUCKS
42 posts
Nomad

thank you smithrope94 and 2014631

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

How the screw up the wii? by making a revoultion controller?

Yes... that is exactly how they screwed up the wii. As I said in my previous post, if they would've stuck with a non-motion controlled controller and had the motion controller for only some games, then the wii would have been so much better than it is now.
HALOSUCKS
HALOSUCKS
42 posts
Nomad

dude you fail very hard

1. Sony HAS STOLEN THE WII MOTE
2. MICRSOFT HAS STOLEN THE WII MOTE
3. You need more pratice on it trust me i sucked at it when i first got it but give it some practice and you'll be a pro
4. theres also game cube controlers and Classic controller
5. get used to motion controlers there the future.

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

dude you fail very hard

Sure I do...

1. Sony may have stolen the wii mote, but they created it the right way.
2. No they didn't. They created a camera that can "see" you... not an actual controller.
3. I owned a wii for more than 3 years, and I did get used to it, making me a &quotro".
4. You can only use game cube controllers and the classic controller for only a select few games. The much bigger games you use the wii mote.
5. In the future, the motion controllers will be much better. And besides, doesn't every big game company have motion controllers (Microsoft partly does), so wouldn't we already living in the future.

Let me rephrase the previous post by me. I meant to say that I personally don't like the wii as much as the PS3 and 360. The wii is still okay to play from time to time. And in my opinion, I would have like it if nintendo make a non-motion controller so you could use it for some shooting and RPG games, seeing as though motion controllers are hard to use, even if you can get used to them.
HALOSUCKS
HALOSUCKS
42 posts
Nomad

I do kidna agree with you there but sony came out late and copied. Where nintendo started it but shooters are better on the wii would you rather point any where on the screen or just use 2 dual sticks?
but rpg you can use a classsic controller in MH3 you can and thats a RPG.

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

Pointing on the screen for shooters is more realistic, but I would like to see the games have less of a lag. Occasionally the pointer gets "sticky" and so it doesn't aim exactly where you want it. So if they started to make that a little better, and the graphics, and servers better too, then the shooter games on the wii would be pretty awesome.

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post... but I just realized there is a thread for this. I can't believe I didn't see it earlier.

Click me to see!

Quicksmasher
Quicksmasher
273 posts
Nomad

But nintendo is also producing games, and they are all not really brutal ^^

Id say the cute old nintendo!

HALOSUCKS
HALOSUCKS
42 posts
Nomad

what you mean by not brutal???

Nintendo isn't really into the Rated M thing its always been like that
Metroid: Rated T
Legend Of Zelda: rated T
Starfox: rated T

now there are some games that nintendo is brutal
Sin and Punishment
Geist
theres a few others just can't think of any.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Wii doesnt suck but i dont play it,xbox and PS3 did not steal anything!!OK i play xbox or PS3 because they have good games!Like red dead redemption,halo and other games that are good for are age group.Most people at this age group wouldnt really play wii.But wii/nintendo has its own unique games too.Sony still pwns!

HALOSUCKS
HALOSUCKS
42 posts
Nomad

sony stole the wii mote.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

you stole the wii mote! XP

deadhead50
deadhead50
342 posts
Nomad

SONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** YOU Xbox fanboys!

HALOSUCKS
HALOSUCKS
42 posts
Nomad

Im not a console maker.

Showing 46-60 of 243