ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38294
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
zippy9z2
zippy9z2
125 posts
Nomad

this is a lot like xbox, ps3 or wii

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

this is a lot like xbox, ps3 or wii

nOT FUCKING REALLyZ imma talkin about the companies not the systems,so it could be any of the inventions by the companies, buster!
Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

Microsoft. Are you gonna deny Bill Gates.

godoooo
godoooo
5 posts
Nomad

i think that Nintendo needs to spend more time on 1, yes ONE, Nintendo DS. but since there coming out with zelda: ocarina of time on nintendo 3DS i will have to say nintendo

monster243
monster243
1 posts
Nomad

I'm fine with all three but my uncles and my friend's ps3 has blew up but thats probably cause of how they take care of them I have a 360 and a wii a bunch of nintendo and a ps1 but I'm fine with all of it but if I ranked it
1.Microsoft
2.Sony
3.Nintendo...tho the 3DS doesn't look bad

dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

ALL OF THEM I LOVE!!!

aim2bepro
aim2bepro
82 posts
Nomad

Nintendo also has many more systems than either Microsoft or Sony.

IAmAce
IAmAce
196 posts
Peasant

microsoft

lemonface23
lemonface23
58 posts
Nomad

Haha it has been said they last one year? i have owned the same 360 for 3 and a half years bud, so your theory=flawed

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Nintendo also has many more systems than either Microsoft or Sony.

Not reallyz there current systems are DS and wii all of there are other systems are very old now,they dont make games for them anymore,so considering that they only have wii and ds
alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

Sniper, I think they were talking about how throughout the years, Nintendo has made more systems than the other two companies. But you are right... as of now, Nintendo technically only has the ds and wii as their two systems.

aim2bepro
aim2bepro
82 posts
Nomad

Alexstar nailed it. Historically, Nintendo has made more systems than the other companies.

Lemonface, the 360's do have a reputation for not lasting long. I'm not saying that they all last for a year, some will last longer, but they are much more tempremental than Wii's or PS3's.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

lets see the nintendo gaming systems that have been made or are going to be:

Nintendo dsi,lite,and 3DS, wii,n64,super nintendo,classic ds too

7 systems,as far as im concerned...

Sony has:

playstation 1,2,3 psp,and,psp go

5 systems

Microsoft has

xbox,xbox 360,and the new xbox system also the xbox elite

4 systems

So nintendo has made the most systems,then its sony,then its microsoft although microsoft hasent made a portable system yet,

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

Let me correct you.

Nintendo: 16
(Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DsiXl, Nintendo Dsi, Nintendo Ds lite, Nintendo Ds, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Gameboy SP, Gameboy Micro, Gamecube, Nes, Super Nes, Wii, Virtual Boy, and Nintendo 64.)

Sony: 5
(PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, and PSP Go.)

Microsfot: 4
(Xbox, Xbox360, Newest Xbox360, and Xbox Elite.)

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Dude i dont keep fuckin track of how many systems nintendo has ok they have like what 20 different types of ds and gameboys.

Showing 61-75 of 243