The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective

1076 269886
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

The idea is simple: You have an objective. complete it.

This is what to look for in an update/start post:

Objective:
Target name(s):
Completion value:
Player status:
Target status:
Helpful Information:
Opposition:
(turn update area)

For example:
Objective:Get [Secret Weapon] to [Arctic Base A]!
Target Names: Secret Weapon and Arctic Base A
Completion Value: 440/600 HP and 400/1200 mi.
Player Status: PlA(dead), OpC (unconcious 3 turns)
Target Status: SW: Ignited (-10HP/turn)
Opposition: OpA, OpB, OpC

PlA: Strapping a Nuke to the weapon kills you and deals 100 damage to the Weapon! At least you got 100 miles...

PlC: Your Concussive grenade KOs OpC for three turns!

OpB: Your Tactical Napalm Strike does 50 damage to the Weapon and Ignites it, but propels it 400 miles to the base!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets start simple:

Objective: Destroy the Tank!
Target Name: E-60 Mass-Produced Tank
Completion Value: 100/100 HP
Player Status: N/A
Target Status: Unwary (Extra Damage)
Opposition: N/A

• 1,076 Replies
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Pre-lunch update

Objective: Kill the [Phase 2] Posessed Dark Wizard
Target names: ???
Completion value: ???: 9450/10000 HP
Player status: Gold Dragon: 4525/5000 HP, X2 damage
The Merchant: 150/150
Target status: ???: Unknown
Helpful Information: Element matches the last one hit with

@gtfawjkjg: Unfortunately, your belief in dragons isn't powerful enough to summon a dragon. You make a ghosty image of a dragon that does 200 damage to ???.

@sonicheroes95: unfortunately, that powerful punch does only 250 damage, due to ??? not really having a soul.

??? charges an orb of energy above his head!

The Golden Dragon swings his heavy, 100% gold tail(Gold is even heavier than lead)! 750 blunt force damage, but with 375 damage recoil!

The Merchant fires a Holy Sniper Round Volley! 300 damage, and ??? begins to glow white!

gtfawjkjg
gtfawjkjg
1,126 posts
Nomad

@gtfawjkjg: Unfortunately, your belief in dragons isn't powerful enough to summon a dragon. You make a ghosty image of a dragon that does 200 damage to ???.

However, I have belief in dragon eggs.
gtfawjkjg
gtfawjkjg
1,126 posts
Nomad

However, I have belief in dragon eggs.

I try to summon a dragon egg.
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i take out way to the dawn(i'm nicknaming the sword that) and set the blade ablaze, then slash at ???

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I summon a demon to attack ???

WolfMan121
WolfMan121
703 posts
Nomad

i pray to god to destroy this unholy beast then shoot the orb hes holding followed by dragon riding time i ride the dragon and charge with my light saber.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Kill the [Phase 2] Posessed Dark Wizard
Target names: Chameleos Elemental
Completion value: Chameleos Elemental: 9050/10000 HP
Player status: Chinese Dragon: 2400/2500
Gold Dragon: 4525/5000 HP, X2 damage
The Merchant: 150/150
Target status: Chameleos Elemental:: Unknown
Helpful Information: Element matches the last one hit with

@gtfawjkjg: Your buddy sonic and your concentration help you to truly believe! You summon a Chinese Dragon (Long, thin and always flying as opposed to Bulky and often flying).

@Sonicheroes95: You slash ??? with "Way to the Dawn"! You get a boosted 400 damage (Due to being named), and ??? changes to fire element, with flames blazing all over him!

@Darkfire45: The Demon agrees to inflict super massive damage in exchange for your soul. Confirm: Y/N?

@WolfMan121: Well, I'll charge up a good smiting. Meanwhile, Shooting does nothing to the orb, but your dragon charge does 300 damage to ??? and 100 damage to C. Dragon.

the Merchant decides on a proper name for the creature: Chameleos Elemental!

the Gold Dragon inhales deeply with its nostrils!

Chameleos Elemental uses Elemental Godliness super-power: Fire! The flames he's wrapped in become Blue hot! "Way to the Dawn" also heats up to where the blade permanently becomes a retracting blue flame! Sonic's sword is now as hot as the hottest star! Blue puffs spout from both dragon's nostrils!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

damn it, i'm close to remembering the word for shield but i can't quite get it...

hey merchant, got anything that deals ice damage? if so, use that.

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

I get my buds. "Time to bring in the pain." So I think... ??? destroys the jeep me and my buds were riding in. All of them are killed except me and Jefferson. Jefferson was part of the American Delta Force. He knows how to use a weapon pretty well. He was discharged because he slapped a commanding officer in the face. I got my sniper, (Now modified to NOT jam) and put two rounds (seemengly) into his chest. He then fires a black bolt at me. I duck when I see Jefferson balled up, holding a cross, and praying, that's when I see a lightning bolt strike the... well, demon? I then shout, "What the **** did you pray for, Jefferson?" He says, "To be at home and to kill this, this thing!" He then whisks away. "Oh, ****..." "Looks like i'm alone now..."

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

also, i slice theAKGuy in half with my sword for acting like an idiot

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

I dodge sonicheroes95's attack, I then say, "What the ****!?" C'mon, we need to kill this thing, aim your sword at the enemy, not your ally! I then toss a MedPak at him and yell, "Hope this helps!"

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

thats a great idea, cept it more then likely absorbs fire elemental attacks right now...

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

I then hide under a tree. "I need to get to him." That's when I see the dragon, I then back away, but it's freindly. "Wait..." I have a flashback. "If Jefferson could pray for lighning, then I could kill this thing!" DOH! "Well, better late than never." I pray for a TON of minidragons and pray form them to rip apart Chameleos.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

thats it! *starts glowing black*

*warps to infront of theAKGuy and slices him to pieces at the speed of light*

don't get me pissed off unless you like to die.

WolfMan121
WolfMan121
703 posts
Nomad

dude god dosent do every thing for you!

i fly on the chines dragon jump on Chameleos Elemental back and stab my saber into his back then shot the handel so it get forced into his back

Showing 256-270 of 1076