The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective

1076 269854
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

The idea is simple: You have an objective. complete it.

This is what to look for in an update/start post:

Objective:
Target name(s):
Completion value:
Player status:
Target status:
Helpful Information:
Opposition:
(turn update area)

For example:
Objective:Get [Secret Weapon] to [Arctic Base A]!
Target Names: Secret Weapon and Arctic Base A
Completion Value: 440/600 HP and 400/1200 mi.
Player Status: PlA(dead), OpC (unconcious 3 turns)
Target Status: SW: Ignited (-10HP/turn)
Opposition: OpA, OpB, OpC

PlA: Strapping a Nuke to the weapon kills you and deals 100 damage to the Weapon! At least you got 100 miles...

PlC: Your Concussive grenade KOs OpC for three turns!

OpB: Your Tactical Napalm Strike does 50 damage to the Weapon and Ignites it, but propels it 400 miles to the base!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets start simple:

Objective: Destroy the Tank!
Target Name: E-60 Mass-Produced Tank
Completion Value: 100/100 HP
Player Status: N/A
Target Status: Unwary (Extra Damage)
Opposition: N/A

• 1,076 Replies
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Destroy the Tank!
Target Name: E-60 Mass-Produced Tank
Completion Value: 0/100 HP
Player Status: Bluydee: Crippled legs, Sporemaniac777: Stuck in a Time Paradox
Target Status:TERMINATED

CommanderDude7: You end up just destroying the buildings and de-igniting the tank. Out of pity, one building had a vat of Ln2 that freezes the tank.

gtfawjkjg: You know, metal is a BIT harder to melt than that! However, the rapid freeze-heat causes the armor to break! a whopping 30 damage! c'mon, a little more...

Sporemaniac777: Abuse of future technology gets you eaten by a Time Paradox.

thechosenuno: the treads were broken, not the engine. It was able to get on, but couldn't get off fast enough. It's out now!

Darkfire45: Lucky! the explosive flies into a large crack in the armor! TERMINATED

And now, I'm going to think of a new scenario...

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, the scenario.

Objective: Protect the Asteroid flinging Space Railgun!
Target names: Pro: Space Railgun Des: Scout squads A/B/ assault squads C/D/ Battlecruiser E
Completion Values: SRG: 2000/2000 HP A: 110/100 B:110/100 C: 220/220 D: 220/220 E: 750/500
Target status: SRG: N/A, A/B: En route to Railgun

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Now I send a small stealth ship with BioWepX78 grenades. After getting on it he will throw one! I attack the battlecruiser.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I fire a cannon at the A/B assault squad.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Ehhhh... I'll update.

Target names: Pro: Space Railgun Des: Scout squads A/B/ assault squads C/D/ Battlecruiser E
Completion Values: SRG: 2000/2000 HP A: 110/100 B:110/100 C: 180/220 D: 200/220 E: 590/450
Target status: SRG: N/A, A/B: En route to Railgun. E: Viral (-50 max HP, -10 HP/turn)

Sporemaniac777: Assuming you attack the battlecruiser, You successful reduce the HP by 150 when your ship explodes and reduce the maximum HP by 50 from the now dead engineers!

Darkfire45: A/B consists of the scouts. To target the assault squad, pick C/D. I assume you meant the assault squad, so the cannon hits C for 40 damage. The collateral hits D for 20 and the battlecruiser for 10.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i use the word "brisingr" to make one of the ship's fuel tank burst into flames.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Completion Values: SRG: 1840/2000 HP A: KIA B:100/110 C: 180/220 D: 200/220 E: 590/450
Target status: SRG: N/A, B: Attacking C: en route E: Viral (-50 max HP, -10 HP/turn)

sonicheroes95: I have no clue how you expected THAT to work. Neither does Squad A, so they get confused and end up kamikazing the Railgun by accident. -110 to Squad A and Railgun.

The scout squad opens fire for 50 damage!
Assault Squad C is called in.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I build mines surrounding the railgun.

pinokatoke
pinokatoke
174 posts
Nomad

I shall shoot darkfire with a plasma sniper rifle! muahahah i love being evil.

gtfawjkjg
gtfawjkjg
1,126 posts
Nomad

I throw bananas at what ever shall be killed.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

it's a thing called magic... brisingr means fire...

anyway, i take out a EMP cannon and blast B

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

FINALLY! Someone decides to be evil except me!

Completion Values: SRG: 1840/2000 HP A: KIA B:KIA C: 175/220 D: 200/220 E: 400/400
Player Status: Darkfire45: KIA
Target status: SRG: Surrounded by mines, C: Evasive Maneuvers D: en route E: EMP Viral (-100 max HP)
Opposition: pinokatoke

Darkfire45: Assuming you are not an idiot, you lay a field of mines around the railgun so that any oncoming ship will be destroyed and not hurt the railgun.

pinokatoke: Your plasma shot doesn't kill him. What kills him is the spacemine he just set being hit.

gtfawjkjg: Bananas are thrown! the confused B squad collides with the mines, but C keeps their cool and takes the bananas! -5HP

sonicheroes95: I'll be sure to let you know when we enter Science Fantasy or Fantasy realms. Science Fiction for now.

Anyway, B is already dead, so your attack misses C and heads all the way to E. The blast takes out the overshieled and also modifies the virus!

VIRUS STATUS: Drain canceled, but Max HP loss doubled.

C prepares evasive maneuvers for the mine field, and also calls for backup D!

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Now use my other weapon, BioWep98. It is a parasite, infesting the brain, the eggs spread through the air. I throw a gernade full of them, while Im still on the battlecruiser. I have a gas-mask.

gtfawjkjg
gtfawjkjg
1,126 posts
Nomad

I fire a lazer (We are in space right? Then should probably have lazer-shooting space ships.) at some bad guys.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Completion Values: SRG: 1600/2000 HP A: KIA B:KIA C: 125/220 D: 100/220 E: 400/400
Player Status: Darkfire45: KIA Sporemaniac777: AWOL
Target status: SRG: Surrounded by mines, C: Attacking D: Shields Damaged (+ damage), Engine unstable (2 turns to boom!) E: EMP Viral (-100 max HP), en route
Opposition: pinokatoke

Sporemanic777: Your viral tactic fails due to more careful procedure on the battlecruiser. You do, however, get out on an enemy spacecraft. You're alive, but will be shot if you get near the railgun until you find a proper ship.

gtfawjkjg: I assume by laser (yes, it has an "s" in it), you mean the typical precision beam. However, you don't have that. You have the bigger version, called a "Mass Blaster". Be happy: this does 50 damage to C and a whopping 100 to the unprepared D, as opposed to completely missing both.

Enemy Maneuvers: Squad C makes it in to the railgun, getting in a 240 damage run before the laser! D is almost down, so they attempt a kamikaze! (2 turns to the collision!) E Battlecruiser is now approaching to attack.

Showing 16-30 of 1076