ForumsGamesCoD Black Ops by Treyarch

41 7225
DrPepperRain
DrPepperRain
75 posts
Nomad

Do you think it will be better than MW2 or be like CoD WaW were when you knife someone it lags up and you don't kill him?

• 41 Replies
DrPepperRain
DrPepperRain
75 posts
Nomad

i personally, think that it will be a great game because treyarch probably figured that they could make it a lot better than WaW. Since they know that they have to beat the sales of MW2 they will have to sound, feel and look a lot better than world at war.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i hope its gunna be better

baypoint1
baypoint1
17 posts
Nomad

stop whining about the m16 rofl.u gota aim to kill and in mw2 u can coutner that with,tube,g18,raffika,scar,ak,knife class,or u being the host.gf

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Ok how about this, post on the dozens of threads about blackops instead of making a new one? sound good

Gameaholic79
Gameaholic79
1 posts
Nomad

Does any know if there will be a new zombie mode coming out for treyarch's new title?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

In a video, the head dev for treyarch neither confirms nor denys it.. i will get a video link, hold on.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

However, Lamia had this to say about it. âI cannot confirm or deny that weâre putting them in. âDo you want to see them in? Hereâs what I can say; weâre really appreciative and weâre happy because adding them in before was a really risky thing to do.â

Site link

TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

i heard there was going to be a zombie/horde gametype

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

No zombie game has been confirmed. yet. or denied as well.

DrPepperRain
DrPepperRain
75 posts
Nomad

No zombie game has been confirmed. yet. or denied as well.

I hear you
i also watched a clip that said pretty much the same thing. I forgot who it was though
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I hear you i also watched a clip that said pretty much the same thing. I forgot who it was though

Thats what they said for Nazi Zombie so we could anticipate a Zombie game
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Treyarch has denied Nazi Zombies, but not any other Co-Op survival mode... Also if the M16 is automatic in Black Ops, either down back the power a LOT or keep it as a burst and the power stays. Please, please, PLEASE! Make it more balanced than WaW with the MP40 w/ stopping power nightmare

DrPepperRain
DrPepperRain
75 posts
Nomad

there is going to be a zombie or horde game type like WaW. I do not know what it is yet, but i will get to it.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Treyarch has denied Nazi Zombies,

They have not, nor confirmed as stated above.

for proof read the 3rd paragraph, and yes this is from an actual interview with the head dev from Treyarch, i can't find it though.
http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/06/12/call-of-duty-black-ops-zombies-update-from-treyarch/
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Theone99 Link Fixed

I thought they did, i guess i was wrong. It could continue the story or even end it and on the last DLC Map Pack (Which we all know they will have map packs) They can set a certain goal, like at round 50, a cut occurs and you know the ending of the Nazi Zombie story.

Showing 16-30 of 41