ForumsGamesCoD Black Ops by Treyarch

41 7224
DrPepperRain
DrPepperRain
75 posts
Nomad

Do you think it will be better than MW2 or be like CoD WaW were when you knife someone it lags up and you don't kill him?

• 41 Replies
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

So I just read somewhere that the M16 in Black Ops is going to be the M16A1, which is an automatic version of it, and not a 3-round burst. That made me a very happy panda, but I want to see what Black Ops' MP40 is. Or maybe it'll have like 4 or 5 MP40's like MW2.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

but I want to see what Black Ops' MP40 is

Watch it be a large clip LMG that is a 1 shot headshot again with stopping power. Overpowered weapons without patches and updates is what made WaW hated by so my people. Please be like VALVe or DICE and release free updates for your games to address balance issues.
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I still loved WaW even if there was one gun that practically broke the game. I played CoD4, WaW, and MW2 and I had the most fun playing WaW.

I find it funny that people who played CoD4 said it was very balanced, but when you think about it, it really wasn't THAT balanced. The AK was OP and so was the M16, and then the MP5 and P90 were as well. It was more balanced than MW2, but still, calling it a balanced game is just ridiculous because of those 4 guns. WaW had only one or two overpowered guns, so could it be more balanced than CoD4?

Watch it be a large clip LMG that is a 1 shot headshot again with stopping power

LMG's are practically one or two shot headshots in Modern Warfare 2. I actually liked how in World at War the Machine Guns were underpowered because they had such a large clip. In MW2 the RPD and LSW have 100 round clips and they're 2 shot kills to the chest.
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

I find it funny that people who played CoD4 said it was very balanced, but when you think about it, it really wasn't THAT balanced

Exactly. I can't remember a CoD game that was balanced, maybe CoD2 but i haven't played that a whole lot. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! TREYARCH PLEASE BE LIKE DICE AND BE BALENCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
somewhitedude
somewhitedude
113 posts
Peasant

All CoDs own and are very addicting

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd
Rizwizkid
Rizwizkid
182 posts
Nomad

This CoD Black Ops Is Frekin Awesome The Story line is totally Sick...

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

And it's even better because it's based on real events!! *cough* Modern warfare series..
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

TREYARCH PLEASE BE LIKE DICE AND BE BALENCED

If it was so balanced, why did they have to patch the weapons? It BECAME balanced, it was not originally.

I know! I love t hat part where stuff blows up and then that guy does that thing! That was ttly awesome! -.-
BoomGuy
BoomGuy
28 posts
Nomad

black ops will be better than mw2 on pc and consoles

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

black ops will be better than mw2 on pc and consoles

pc will have dedicated servers, those lucky people... but the xbox 360 players get DLC 1 moonth early which mean HECKYEA!!
Showing 31-41 of 41