ForumsGamesTopic deleted

44 20870
DEL_139293719fe225e8343fe57a0ab559c76055ed3627532b
Deleted User

This comment has been deleted at the request of the user.

• 44 Replies
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

thnx

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Damnit lad. I can't stay up on midnight (Eastern) for this meeting. Fortunately, making the meeting summaries is a great idea so now I know what you people are basically talking about.

Monarchy needs a perk to weaken it in 1vs1.

I don't know about the self-heal. As far as I'm concerned, the self-heal for the central base shouldn't be passive. Instead, the central base should have a repair action in which that costs influence. 1 influence point should repair 5 HP and will keep on decreasing until you either run out of influence, stop the repair action, or run out of influence. This cost is for monarchy. For capitalist, fascist, and communist influence to repair the central base should be 1 influence for 20 HP. The red and yellow players should control the base repairs because they are like the main players in the game (in my eyes). The blue and green players are like the assistant players in order to help the red and yellow players.

I don't know what to touch with the base shield because it's too complex in my head right now.

The special operations tiers look fine to me. Just make sure that the tier upgrade costs are expensive. XD

I agree with the 30 minute no game kick and the 5 minute idle kick (that it needs to be deleted). However, what if we do have 10,000 players online on Colony. Will this cause a mega lag (not an ultra lag, but even worse)?

Why not just make a very powerful unit that costs manpower and a very powerful unit that costs energy? Make sure that they're expensive (like 100 manpower/energy) so that way you can counter the over-powered influence builds without spamming 100 powerful unit making the game chaotic. That will solve how the special operations build being over-powered in 1vs1.

I don't know about the modes. 1vs1 and 2vs2 should be different from earthquake, dogfight, etc.* In the game room it should look something like this:

------Player 1------
------Player 2------

-----Spectator 1-----
-----Spectator 2-----

------Player 3------
------Player 4------

You choose whether or not it's a 1vs1 game or a 2vs2 game. I'd have the 1vs1 game untouched because I don't need it counting on my stats. I want to practice 1vs1 skills without having it count. Have other modes (earthquake, dogfight, etc.) chosen before you get into the game room.

I don't like it when you make a game, you exit to the lobby, and you're frozen. You might lose your stats that way. You have to refresh out of that. Can that be changed (I know this is a bug, but isn't balancing the game bug like too?)?

Thanks for making the summary.

*= You might look at it in one way, and I look at it in another way. In other words, we could have a miscommunication.

MissileToTheFace
MissileToTheFace
25 posts
Peasant

if the mod grodits does go in to the game, i belive it should cost 45 inf. becouse its basicly a pride thats easiyer to get.
also it should not have specal armour, just better cronite armour.

as for the game types, many will hate me for saying this, but there needs to be more modes that alow missiles, curently only normal does.

something that dident come to light in the meating, was that is for whateva reson a player quits or there was no player from the start (any way it becomnes 2 people v 1) that empty slot should be replaced with a CPU.
this would not hapen if its 1 player per a team (1v1).

i might post more later but for no i have to go.

AircraftCarrier
AircraftCarrier
145 posts
Shepherd

Mod groditz should cost 45 inf

What? Are you insane?
Mod groditz should:
- cost 35 inf
- chronite armor
- faster moving speed than normal groditz
- have a high hp such that it won't be killed by one missile
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

i was thinking and what if at one of the upgraded special opps or something u make a building that helps with defence like an anti ground (or air) defence building...and it can make it more usefull by making cost like $15 10 manpower 10 energy and 30 influence... this would be the cost of how much per every so often it would drain from ur resources.. the cost of the building would be more of course xD... it could attack air units the same distance away that the base can attack them just it would be only for that one area (air or ground)... i think this would be good because (if u havent already figured this out) the base slows down attacking when it has to attack both air and ground.

Sry i couldnt make the last meeting i had some life to live xD

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

also i dont like the idea of the groditz costing 35 influence...the reason ... because if it is it will be the first unit made and if it as good as it sounds monarchy players will be able to make a unit b4 anyone else has... it should cost at least 45 influence to make

also [to get rid of rush problems(doesnt make a good game{because it doesnt get to the end of upgrading})] there should be a countdown timer in the top center of the players screen...it would start from 2:00 minutes and count down... once done u can start making units... any units made during the countdown will be destroyed and resources used to make it do not get returned.

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

The blue and green players are like the assistant players in order to help the red and yellow players.

now i know why hank is always red
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

anytime after i wake up xD

after bout 9

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

y r u up at 2:00 am o what different timezone

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Wow..... I can't believe that I didn't make it yet again.

now i know why hank is always red

HEY! I was blue, yellow, and green many times before. It's natural for the room master to be red.

That does not mean that you make the 1vs1 practice games from now on.
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

xD ok

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Today's Tuesday Vincent. We have another day. Lolz.

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

lol wow... i was thinking the same thing so i shouldnt be talking -.-

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Can you push it to 4? Can't be there at 3, get home at ~4 each day.

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

xD i have spent half the day on Starcraft too.

Showing 1-15 of 44