ForumsThe TavernYOUR Quotes Thread [Time pg 29]

341 60320
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Ever had anything you've ever said when your with a friend?
Something that sounds cool or inspirational?
This is the new place to post it !
As the title states, i want your ORIGINAL quotes here please.
I am awar similar threads were started in the past, please don't act sarcastic and give me links to these, i will pay no attention to them. This is also not a place for spamful quotes to be funny. (i.e: "i am epic" "i jump high&quot

Think inspiration, dark, and epic, for your best ones, here's two from me.

"Sometimes I see the people around me, they tell me i look alone. That's when i realize i was meant to be that way and move on."

"Mankind's definition of victory in war is whoever inflicts the most pain, death, and loss on the enemy."

• 341 Replies
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Ummm....Life is like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today could burn you in the butt tomorrow.

^Win.

1,855 posts
Nomad

whoa, if this was a competition, then you just won.

Thank you, thank you *bows again* I know, it was just beautiful huh.
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

WexMajor 82 i've seen your quote before....

thank you for upholding the rules of reminders that this is for orginal quotes, graham and kalb.

201 that is exactly the type of spamful wanna be funny comments i was speaking of -.-

At some point if we get enough i'd like to make this a contest, starting now!

Post the best quote YOU have made that is ORIGNAL and you will be picked for a winner!
if you've already posted it before this, post it again for this time's contest. I wull judge unbiased and fairly. (i really like HaSsSSin's one )

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

"Succes Doesn't shape men, actions do."

"Being succesfull means keeping your mouth shut, but by ignoring succes, respect will come your way."

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

"Succes Doesn't shape men, actions do."

Usually success is the result of actions...

Here's mine:
I am the integral of all my life's velocity.

Based off a haiku that I wrote.
Valks
Valks
263 posts
Nomad

"Vodka is our enemy, so we must utterly consume it!"

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

good ones so far. keep them coming all of ya
after this round it'll be themed.

1,855 posts
Nomad

SilentPhantom, I revived your thread. It was on the second page, halfway down. I would be grateful if I were you. And I did actually say that quote. Ask WexMajor.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I thought fashion was supposed to look GOOD - after watching a few minutes of that tyra banks model show that my sister was watching.

SilentPhantom, I revived your thread. It was on the second page, halfway down. I would be grateful if I were you.

*bows down and throws money, gold, and precious artifacts at your feet*

Thank you so much, man. You're great, really.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

"centripetal force doesn't stop when you close the window..."

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

I think I deserve to win. My quote was just....awesome.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

I hate quoting myself.

"It really isn't that far of a step for a hunter to go from killing deer, to killing men."

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

"It really isn't that far of a step for a hunter to go from killing deer, to killing men."

WTF?
That's a huge step! Unless you're Dick Cheney.
GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

"For once men fought and died here. their blood, sweat and tears soak the very grounds we stand on. this is a small walk compared to what they achieved. So i believe what anyone feels has a reason to express so."
This passage was due to some people crying.. i defended them for some people can be insensitive

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Succes Doesn't shape men, actions do."
"Being succesfull means keeping your mouth shut, but by ignoring succes, respect will come your way."
- healmeal

I am the integral of all my life's velocity.
-aknerd

"Vodka is our enemy, so we must utterly consume it!"
-valks

i am sorry 201 thank you...

"I thought fashion was supposed to look GOOD" - after watching a few minutes of that tyra banks model show that my sister was watching.
-graham

"centripetal force doesn't stop when you close the window..."
-MrTrogable

-Enterorion

"For once men fought and died here. their blood, sweat and tears soak the very grounds we stand on. this is a small walk compared to what they achieved. So i believe what anyone feels has a reason to express so."
-GhostGS

All good quotes... but i truly enjoyed HealMeal's!
thank you for them all, the next theme will be picked and and posted by healmeal, however i will still judge! once again thank you all, and keep thinking!

Showing 16-30 of 341