ForumsThe TavernYOUR Quotes Thread [Time pg 29]

341 60319
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Ever had anything you've ever said when your with a friend?
Something that sounds cool or inspirational?
This is the new place to post it !
As the title states, i want your ORIGINAL quotes here please.
I am awar similar threads were started in the past, please don't act sarcastic and give me links to these, i will pay no attention to them. This is also not a place for spamful quotes to be funny. (i.e: "i am epic" "i jump high&quot

Think inspiration, dark, and epic, for your best ones, here's two from me.

"Sometimes I see the people around me, they tell me i look alone. That's when i realize i was meant to be that way and move on."

"Mankind's definition of victory in war is whoever inflicts the most pain, death, and loss on the enemy."

• 341 Replies
Subject403
Subject403
211 posts
Nomad

[quote]"I will lay her"
That's some of my best work. Thank you. *bows*

E P I C W I N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Bautista rocks proclaimed he was turing into a girl. "heyheyhey whered you get that beautiful new shennel purse, love it!!"-10:12PM 7/22/09

"Hippies are the reason people abuse pills.
Pills are the reason hippies abuse people."-Ernie15

hollGRL247-
"which one...the big one or the small one?" Posted at 6:11pm on 8/6/2009 on Ernies profile.

"Did she put out?"-Unknown
"Don't try to reason with Floyd. If a mod posted that same comment you posted on his profile, he still would not listen. He just likes to get in arguments with kids when he's bored. If it annoys someone, that's what he wants. He's almost like a retarded troll...
He is currently banned, and I am laughing at him right now." -Ernie15 Posted at 1:35pm on 1/24/2010

"If you have a problem, it can easily be solved with alcohol. Unless your problem is alcoholism. In which case, you're looking at the situation completely wrong."-Armpit,2/20/10 at 7:36-7:40, followed by "Bud is your friend, as is Jack Daniels."

"forgive me , have you guys gone mad? why you deleted sonny section? earlier it was easy to find help about any topic of sonny2. now you guys have messed all of it up."-Ultimate Titan on Carlies profile, about the recent absence of Sonny forum.

Well done.You started controlling the world.
Don't go back being controlled by it.You don't deserve it.And always remember that the most important person in your life is YOU; no matter what.-WexMajor82

BigS109568
BigS109568
35 posts
Nomad

"there is no point in even attempting or wanting to do something if you have fear of getting hurt or have no adventure"

-me

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

"Life has been explained in many ways... that shows how broad and never-ending it can be"

"I have been to many places. but i have never been in love"
this quote is not mine. one of my best friends was depressed at the time... for memory this was two years ago.. for those who ask i remember what people say.. very very well. thats why people think im stalking them when im actually not

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

Have you ever noticed what's the comon factor of all your failures? YOU!

Yes, I can be awful too!
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

all very good... but the theme has not been chosen by healmeal yet... lol XD.

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

sorry double post but google please, if you want those quotes posted thats kinda their job to post them to win.. not yours... i kinda specifically elaborated that i wanted only YOUR quotes, not other peoples.....

thanks anyways mate, they were all very good though.

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

If it can burn, it should be aflame.

And weird too!
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

All good quotes... but i truly enjoyed HealMeal's!

I'm quite suprised lol. Thanks anyway.

I'm not sure if I deserved winning it, I liked some quotes out there.

My suggestion for a new theme would be Succes. It's one of the things I'd love to hear others about.

Good luck!
Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

"When you need a solution to a problem, don't go update your facebook status with it"

"When You Try To Find Someone To Blame, Look In The Mirror, That Will Be The Only Person You Should Ever Blame."

"Question Your Mind, Listen To Your Heart"

"How many times do you wish upon a star, before you realize the only wish you ever needed to make is now gone" - To a stubborn friend who always wished his Girlfriend was more then she was, and then she left him. What an idiot.

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

Damn i'm too late, i did not read the contest rules etc. Eh well you live and you learn, you then marry and bitch and die.

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

Did she put out?"-Unknown

"I will lay her" - 201

these were obviously said one after the other... choose whichever came first that you'd like XD

Hay332
Hay332
20 posts
Nomad

A lot of these aren't original and just snatched from a movie or celebrity :/

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

I am the epitome of the word epitome

^ that's probs been said before. But I said it while conversing with my dad about the word epitome.
IAmAce
IAmAce
196 posts
Peasant

I play through life one beat at a time

(I'm quite the skillful musition)

Showing 31-45 of 341