ForumsThe TavernAG been running slow! Anyone else??

33 13332
Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

Ok so my Armorgames.com is always being slow but I can load any other site just fine and it will run perfect. But AG, sheesh.

• 33 Replies
driejen
driejen
486 posts
Nomad

It varies for me. Sometimes AG pages load instantly, other times it takes anywhere from 5-20 seconds and the wait is getting more and more frequent recently. I suspect it is because of an increase of traffic on AG. I've seen more new people around AG recently or atleast many people I have not seen before now posting quite frequently.

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Little bit but the thing that is really annoying is when i see topics that have just been commented on by no one that range anywhere to 40 years back lol, the site wasnt up 40 years ago.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Hmm.. Well Djkgb, I believe you've been gone for so long that..

AG is slow loading. Let's face the truth, it is.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

No, it's not slow at all for me, it's just like any other site.

KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

In my case. AG is faster than any other site nearly.
It runs perfect. It's rare that lag occurs. Loading time for opening another page is about. faster than you can blink.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

The only slow AG loads I've been getting lately are whenever I move a thread (takes aaaaages) or load a game. And that's most likely because of the flash object that is the game...

I think really it depends on your internet speed and traffic of AG at the time that determines the speed.
This.
Larmus
Larmus
351 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it's slow. You can see that.

stooge90
stooge90
156 posts
Nomad

Not really for me. Only for some games it does. But all in all its been good to me...... so far

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

This.

No, it cant be my computer I got a really fast computer and I am not here to brag but I got Windows 7 yes its a little laggy but not when it comes to internet. I am using FireFox so like I said anyother site is fast. Yes armorgames will run slow and then fast so I dont know.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

No, it cant be my computer

Your internet connection has nothing to do with your overly awesome computer. Internet connection, pressure on that, and the traffic on this site all determines how fast the site will load for you.
Hey, slow down yourself. After all, the threads are not going anywhere (well, unless they are placed wrong, or shouldn't be open/made at all). Better it being slow to load, than have to wait for the words to appear when you write a reply like on my awesome slow computer made of lag.
Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

Your internet connection has nothing to do with your overly awesome computer. Internet connection, pressure on that, and the traffic on this site all determines how fast the site will load for you.
Hey, slow down yourself. After all, the threads are not going anywhere (well, unless they are placed wrong, or shouldn't be open/made at all). Better it being slow to load, than have to wait for the words to appear when you write a reply like on my awesome slow computer made of lag.

you got a point there.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

happens to me from time to time. its not my computer tho and it wouldn't be for anyone else

runner928
runner928
56 posts
Nomad

If you want a fast connection make sure your connection isn't being used by anyone else

sickcroon
sickcroon
151 posts
Nomad

Not slow here. I don't have the best computer in the world. Work computer basic Dell with a couple add ons. But this site seems to be working perfectly fine and loading at a more than adequate rate.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

AG is slow loading. Let's face the truth, it is.

No every site loads perfectly fine for me,but I have a really good laptop anyways and firefox.

I think really it depends on your internet speed and traffic of AG at the time that determines the speed.

It does because I have firefox and a really good computer so mine Ag loads fast for me!And i usually put the highest quality for games,for Raze I put very high quality(for extremely fast computers only) and it worled perfect for me! > Get new computers!!
Showing 1-15 of 33