ForumsThe TavernWhat Weaponry Do You Own?

91 13132
Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

There is a Gun & Sword thread, indeed this is true, asking your favorite gun or Sword.

This is for you to post what you own. Simple.

I have a Franklin Mint Knife, our family has had 5 black Labradors and we got our 6th one, two years ago so this knife i really love. And also has a special place in my Cars glove-box......No need to ask why

http://www.cellinifinegifts.com/fmkimages/fmk_blacklabknifeb.jpg

I also have these:

http://eagleswords.com/library/2WhiteSnakeSkinKatanaSuperSet.jpg

The full set.

Also a wooden finish version where the hilt has silver snakes curled round it and embroided in to the case.

I also have found this in a shop locally (close to it), it's 350 euros but i put a reserve down on it

http://www.starlytesdream.com/images/39351%20-%20Dragon%20Sword%20Figurine.jpg

I love swords and anything shiny.

I'm also looking in to a Gun license in Cyprus, every other store can supply you with a high load of weaponry over here.

These are the sort of guns i have seen and am ambitious in buying;

Hunting Rifle
http://www.hatchergun.com/images/LK_Rem_308_Hunt_1.JPG

Remington Shotgun 870. All thanks to Modern Warfare really, i saw one similar to this in the Hunting store over here and fell in love with it

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29878&d=1253579402

Also a handgun, along the lines of a Glock 17:

http://www.enemyforces.net/firearms/glock17_3.jpg

Why do i want a gun? To make my dick feel bigger? No, coming from around 15-18 generations of high ranking superiors in the Army & RAF, it sort of comes natural i guess, the whole idea of loading off down the shooting range when you have one of those days sounds so interesting.

Anyone else got any weaponry in there homes or wanting to purchase any weaponry?

• 91 Replies
SkulledOut
SkulledOut
38 posts
Nomad

Let's see.. Chinese SKS 7.62x39 monte carlo stock, Auto-Ordnance 1911 .45, Remington 597 .22LR, Remington 742 .30-06, .20g over-under, 12g pump, Dan Wesson .357 magnum, bolt action .22-250, single shot .22. Thats about it so far. I also have a medieval sword lol.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Well..... all I really have are 2 airsoft pistols, 1 rifle, 1 machinegun, 1 shot gun and a bow and arrow(a real one. not the dumb plastic ones).

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I have airsoft guns and a switchblade

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

The closest thing to any weaponry at my house are kitchen knives.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well I have nerf guns but that's pretty much it

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Let's see.. Chinese SKS 7.62x39 monte carlo stock, Auto-Ordnance 1911 .45, Remington 597 .22LR, Remington 742 .30-06, .20g over-under, 12g pump, Dan Wesson .357 magnum, bolt action .22-250, single shot .22. Thats about it so far. I also have a medieval sword lol.

0_o

I don't hunt or kill people, so I don't own any type of weaponry (Yes, not even AirSoft). Not even Nerf, cuz I'm just that cool. (;
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I have a fencing sword and two pocket knives. Those are really the closest things I have to weaponry.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Hoo boy, where to start...

Let's start at the Nerf stuff I have. The Recon, Maverick, Switchshot, some old air-pump machinegun thing that broke, and a werid blaster-like thing.

Let's move up to swords. I myself have a cheap katana, a cheap ******* sword and a replica of the Master sword. My dad has enough various swords to arm a small army. If I went into detail, this would rank as one of the longest posts on AG, so I'll just say it's a cutlery showcase of swords, knives, a couple of sets of swords that attach to each other Darth Maul style and a few machetes.

In the guns section, I don't know what the names for most of them are. I have a Red Ryder BB rifle, three BB handguns (spring-loaded, semi-auto airsoft and an odd airsoft one with a tab under the foregrip) and a pump/airsoft BB/Pellet rifle. My dad has a 9mm handgun, a .357 magnum(which he has mastered the fanning technique with) and a .22 caliber rifle. Counting the guns his work buddies own, add two lever-action rifles (don't know the caliber), a small 410 gauge shotgun(which kicks like a mule), an AR-15 and a 12 gauge shotgun. They have let me fire all of these.

SkulledOut
SkulledOut
38 posts
Nomad

0_o
I like my guns lol. Hunting, target, personal defense. Many uses and they'll last you a lifetime. To the above post, i am surprised you said the 410 kicks like a mule and not the 12g. Especially considering you can fire .410 shells from a pistol
GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

I own a lance and 3 shotgun literally I do own a lance

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Um... I gots a bat. That's really all the protection I'll ever need though. And hunting isn't really much of an option where I live either.

cendari
cendari
53 posts
Nomad

i have that same knife as you do exept with the bear on it instead and also i have several combat knives and diving knifes, and a shotgun, and big *** harpoon gun (i kid you not)

cendari
cendari
53 posts
Nomad

oh and also a ninja star (just for the fun of it) and quiet a few airsoft guns (if you consider that weaponry) and i also have 2 training samurai swords and a real one

TheUz
TheUz
26 posts
Nomad

A broken small bow, a re-curve bow, needless to say many arrows, nerf guns(do they count?), a nerf sword and a full size wooden practice katana. also several staffs they happen to be my primary weapons. My favorite staff is the crotch ripper. the name describes it all

TheSquidNation
TheSquidNation
78 posts
Nomad

Umm well let's see, I have 2 airsoft guns, an M4A1 and an M92. I have 3 pocket knives, alot of lightsabers a wooden sword (not sure what kind), and a BB gun (again not sure what model)

Showing 76-90 of 91