ForumsThe Tavern[nec] Do you believe in Ghosts?

49 11082
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

do you believe in ghosts or the supernatural?

i do believe in them because there have been so many real pictures and sightings it's almost irrefutable

• 49 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Wait, what did I point out? I haven't even posted in this thread up 'til now!

Funny how you're a mod and your only comment on a thread was "I didn't post here! "

Until I get to sit down and have tea with a ghost, I'm not going to comment.

Unless it's a Canadian ghost, I think it would just yell at you to GTFO of it's house.
murdertramp
murdertramp
3 posts
Farmer

I believe in ghosts, as I've had some experiences with then and what not.

popopowerst
popopowerst
32 posts
Nomad

I believe in ghosts and spirits. Also possesion. I've had to much ghostly experience, it's almost impossible not to believe in them.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I believe... That those who believe in ghosts are gullible and weak-minded. Seeking not a logical explanation but to delve themselves further and further into pits of supernaturalism and superstition.

MANOFSKILL
MANOFSKILL
10 posts
Nomad

i belive in ghosts after i heard my mom was standing on
a tomb stone and mysteriusly something pushed her off.
yes

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Yes i do believe in ghosts, i had a experience once with them and i don't believe there's nothing after life:P

ryguy997
ryguy997
179 posts
Nomad

A few days after my grandfather died and was buried we were in the house he lived in (with my grandma) and i was on the balcony, and when i looked into the house and saw him sitting on the couch wearing the same clothes as he was in the picture of him on the wall. He smiled, winked at me and disappeared.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

wearing the same clothes as he was in the picture of him on the wall

Your experience would be more unsettling if he actually wore something you never saw yourself, but could describe to your grandmother and she would recognize it. But as you tell it I'm inclined to think that this was your imagination. Not that I doubt what you tell, I'm pretty sure you saw what you described, and I don't want to offend you. But maybe what you saw was only in your head.
Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

Total bull crap. I'll believe in ghosts once I see one with my eyes and not just in recordings.

ImaFiringMyLazar
ImaFiringMyLazar
60 posts
Nomad

Ghosts ARE REAL!!! I saw one!!! It's true!!!

See... no one believes me. D;

k4th3r1n3
k4th3r1n3
195 posts
Farmer

Ok, I before I answer I have to make it known that if you search on Yahoo Answers under the Paranormal category, you'll pee your pants laughing at some of the questions/answers. I think my personal favorite is this one:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao2Y2NfVyQeNKhtyFxJH5Szty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100425184756AAC63AJ&show=7#profile-info-gpJL4Kr1aa

The question is RIDICULOUS, all of the answers are hysterical, but my husband's answer is golden (He's George, with the Mike Honcho profile pic).

I believe in God, I believe that there's a spirit world, but I'm positive that dead people have better things to do than walking around freaking people out. And I really think that there may be a small minority of folks who've actually seen something legit, but there are so many tards who claim that they see paranormal stuff that you'd never know what's real and what's not. I've always been able to find a logical explanation for any experience, and if people were a little more reasonable they would too.

k4th3r1n3
k4th3r1n3
195 posts
Farmer

Oops, I forgot to make a link to that question on Yahoo Answers.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao2Y2NfVyQeNKhtyFxJH5Szty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100425184756AAC63AJ&show=7#profile-info-gpJL4Kr1aa

Seriously, you HAVE to read this!

tiki13
tiki13
12 posts
Nomad

i think most of what people think are ghosts can be explained away but that there are some ghost like things out there

nastymoon
nastymoon
116 posts
Nomad

I never seen one but I had an eerie experience in our school.

DarkDarthCurty
DarkDarthCurty
57 posts
Nomad

nope dont believe in em

Showing 31-45 of 49