ForumsWEPRGay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

561 107018
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I personally think that it should be legal cause it doesnt hurt anybody and everyone has the right to marry who they love.

• 561 Replies
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

i shouldn't expect to have a meaningful debate with a bunch of 12 year olds who don't even know what real life , or being gay is, beyond what the media and wikipedia tells you.

Then don't. Also you're not arguing with 12 year olds on this. If anything you're the one acting like a 12 year old. The only claim you have to your arguement is religion and a personal bias.
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

um, there are two different kinds of sex's here. and wtf. i shouldn't expect to have a meaningful debate with a bunch of 12 year olds who don't even know what real life , or being gay is, beyond what the media and wikipedia tells you.

So... Because you're losing the debate you decide to insult the other side to gain some twisted and non-existent sense of moral superiority and dominance. I know what being gay is - God knows I've had my share of experiences - making your 'wikipedia and media' point and the 'real life' point moot.

Kindly take your childish argument tactics elsewhere else.
nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

are you insulted? unless you are twelve, then i cant see how i was trying to insult anyone. besides the point, when did this become a competition. the thread asked for my opinion, and i gave it. of course after i gave my opinion, i was subjected to countless replies of insult, and bigotry... seems pretty hipocritical to me.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

You where trying to insult our lives and intelligence.

And because we don't like bigots, we're bigoted? That's a pretty vicious circle you've put together there. As well as a false one.

AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

um, there are two different kinds of sex's here. and wtf. i shouldn't expect to have a meaningful debate with a bunch of 12 year olds who don't even know what real life , or being gay is, beyond what the media and wikipedia tells you.

Your not dealing with 12 year olds. And what dyou mean by 2 different sexes?
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

I should imagine steven (nevets) means male and female. Or he means sexualities in which case he means heterosexual and homosexual. But he'd be wrong there.

nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

Gays are just like women who were born in the wrong body!

thats what i was talking about. and you can point your finger at me all day. it is you who are living in denial on this one bub.
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

I think you're confused gays and transgendered people. Gay people simply have a preference for the same sex and transgendered people feel trapped in the body they were born in and seek to be the opposite sex in body to match their mentality.

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

some people think gay people could start another civil war. what do you think?

AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

thats what i was talking about. and you can point your finger at me all day. it is you who are living in denial on this one bub.

Women can be gay as well, its just not common to call women gay. Dyou think only men walk on a gay pride march?

And who is in denial of what? You make less sense than a kipper that talks with a mouth full of bumcheese.
BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

This thread is boring to read.
Nevets stop trolling.
Simple answer is, yes it should be legal EVERYWHERE.
Religion shouldn't have a say in anything as far as I'm concerned.
And other than religion, there is NO problem with being gay.

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

as long as they stay away from me

nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

what, i was qoting someone else, who made the statement that gays are women born in the wrong body. as if to say i think that gays can be either male or female. if your going to try to crucify me, pay attention.

and avorne, i thought it was a gene, you say that they have a preference, which does imply a choice.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

I misphrased OK? I meant attraction rather than 'a preference'. Anyway, you still showed your lack of knowledge about sexuality.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

the thread asked for my opinion, and i gave it. of course after i gave my opinion, i was subjected to countless replies of insult, and bigotry.

Calling you out on your bigotry is not bigotry in itself. We provided evidence backing up our claims you have blatantly ignored that evidence and have continued on with your prejudice points. Yes you can hold your small minded bigoted views but we can equally oppose those views.
Since you seem to be having trouble understanding certain terms here are their definitions. But at this point I doubt you will pay attention.

bigot; a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

equality; state of being alike in quality, nature, or status: like for each member of a group, class, or society
Showing 106-120 of 561