ForumsSupport ForumGetting Merits is Impossible

34 6124
blazer4579
blazer4579
22 posts
Nomad

Getting merits is way too hard. You take all this time to write a thoughtful review and then five minutes later about 50 other people have written comments and yours is lost forever. How are you supposed to earn merits like that!!!???!?!?

• 34 Replies
blazer4579
blazer4579
22 posts
Nomad

Is there any way to delete threads that you made because I was totally wrong and now that I think more about the system of getting merits and how hard the mods work I realize how even more wrong I was. I wish I had never made this thread because now every time I write a real comment not going for merits everyone will assume I am and I'll never get one. I guess merits don't really matter. This thread assured I'll never get a merit. Oh well. Sorry again. I had no idea. I really don't deserve a merit for anything I write. Sorry.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

This has moved on pretty fastly; not that it surpises me, I expected such.
It's true that mods are never thanked and respected as much as they should be, we should really try to be more considerate.
Besides, you might have a merit sooner or later, I had one two weeks after I actually posted it; I think it was at that moment that I understood how hard Mods worked for Ag.
In any case, I'm always as thankful as possible for everything they do for us; imagine if they'd resign all at once, wouldn't it be complete havoc?

blazer4579
blazer4579
22 posts
Nomad

Yeah. Like I said mods should get a merit for finding a comment worthy of a merit. I can't believe how stupid I was.
I just made a new thread about how mods should get respect. Please put your ideas about how they should get respected there.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

If it was impossible I would of got 2. Check out my lastest it isn't that hard.

Showing 31-34 of 34