ForumsThe Tavernnew? and you want friends?

17 3626
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well i see alot of users going on a profile and just saying " hi do you want to be friends?" the most people are thinking then "go away" or maybe saying that so i will give you some tipps 1 go in to the community and talk a bit abut things maybe you will find a guy or a girl that thinks the same way like you both like sponges. you could ask each other more thinfs like" do you like cars too?" and maybe you will find someone who wants to be your friend 2go into the chat this is a nice lounge for us users where we can talk and find some new friends it is the same way and i will give you an example you can go into this chat and you can say, well you can say "hello to everyone"
and you could go into a talk like 2 guys are talking about sonny ( 1 of our games) adn if you know this game you can teall these 2 guys abou it and they might like you and going to add you and i hope this helped!

• 17 Replies
jackice
jackice
53 posts
Nomad

yep that is cool

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

That's good but you can get to know each other in the chat room and you can talk about most stuff.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well i know but a few guys asked me and they are confused at their beginning and nicks and xcoheds merit guide would be pointless too then because it stand in the rules and like they 2 writed details so i did

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

thank you simplicity. But the chatroom always empty... AMPTEE!!!

^ so that is how to make friends... i never asked

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well thanks i really appriciate that and i hope this will help newcommers

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

Good idea, this could help a lot of people, not just only the new gamers. Anyway, it really did help! Good idea once more! Because, saying, "Hi, wanna be friends" is so rude, if you know what I mean.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well i think we should make this a thight topic not one that is going under like every other so that everyone can see it like nicks guide

jab
jab
1 posts
Nomad

[i]really cool i'm new great

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Wow, that's a really helpful topic for the new people. Congrats on this, and I hope this helps out and helps reduce those "Hi" comments every once in a while.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

nice idea !

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

ya its a nice idea but we have also chat for that right?

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well i dont get what you want i already said that

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well would be gerat if anybody would read it......

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

Wow good!This will help new people.Good idea kingofgames.

thunderpants
thunderpants
78 posts
Nomad

what they said

Showing 1-15 of 17