ForumsWEPRWrestling why do they do it if its staged?

33 7124
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well as you now wrestling is fake and its g a y i mean if it was real than i would like since its not i dont. I mean like just imagine before a match they say "ok since you are more popular you get to win i mean that s just dumb

• 33 Replies
batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

well not all of it is fake, it may be staged but the body slams and submissions, and hardcore matches and steel chair shots are real. but besides that, including the punches, and definetely the storylines, are fake
and they do it because it entertains the public whether its fake or not. its still exciting, i think
i mean u can tell by my username, but right now im not to fond of batista lately.
WATCH BACKLASH!!!
ITLL BE AWESOME

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I picture the WWE stuff to be more like a normal fiction show. If you imagine it like that, it is rather entertaining to watch.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well it is entertaining but way violent

Iwassframed
Iwassframed
2 posts
Nomad

Wrestling is just like any other TV show. Its entertainment like Heroes or House the only difference is that the storyline is about beating people up.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yeah and thats all its about

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

It's all staged but some people find violence and hairy men exciting so thats why people like it lol i hate it >.<"

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

Tbh the only reason why they do it is for the money.
Because yes it's staged EVERYBODY knows that! And no professional wrestler would actually act like a goof like they do! The only audience that professional wrestling satisfies is either little kids, or adult males that still live with their parents.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well duh they do it to get payed but i hate how they chose who wins (devil)

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

yeah man I really do hate that. Do you think they get pissed when they're like well okay you're gonna lose tonight? LOL

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

well it is entertaining but way violent

Woah.... that (what they do now) is in no way close to being violent!!! I mean the days of the WWF were way more violent! That stuff they put on is ....boring!
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

The reason wrestling is popular is the same reason opera and plays are popular, though targeted at a different audience. Just because the outcomes are scripted doesnt meant that the wrestlers dont have talent. Obviously they need to be in the peak of physical shape to make it so that they *don't* get hurt doing what they do, and even then, some people still get hurt.

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

wrestling is like a soap opera that men dont have to feel bad for watching :-P

danielM
danielM
10 posts
Nomad

Well think of it like this if wrestling isnt real well movies arent real wither but we still watch them its basically the same thing

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Saying wrestling is fake and dumb is like saying ANY anime is fake.
Any movie is fake.
Any soap opera is fake.

Yes thats true lol.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

wrestling is there so that dumbass peckerwood rednecks pay money to see it not cos its entertaining. Boxing now theres a mans sport

Showing 1-15 of 33