ForumsWEPRthe forgotten man

16 3689
nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

i just wanted some thought on this, and don't bash me, i don't have a side yet...

here it is

• 16 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Personally, I think it is silly to place THAT much blame on one man. He does not run this country alone. There are so many people and factors and events that are to blame for our current situation in the US.

Obama is just the face.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Personally, I think it is silly to place THAT much blame on one man. He does not run this country alone. There are so many people and factors and events that are to blame for our current situation in the US.

Obama is just the face.

Dito.
I'm not american, but I think he's doing rather well considering the circumstances.
holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

You think he's doing well?Well I do agree with one thin you can't place all the bad thing that happen on the president there is something called a congress which should have just as much plame placed on them as the President.Bush was a bad pres but the congress was just as bad.Obama is a bad pres but the congress is just as bad.

nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

I do agree, all the blame cannot be placed on him, personally i wouldn't have taken the job. I just happen to love the picture though, especially Lincoln's face, and the fact that Obama is standing on the constitution.

greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

[quote]I'm not american, but I think he's doing rather well considering the circumstances.

agreeed considering the mess bush left lol
Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

I think its funny how people blame Obama for the mess that was created by the previous administration.

greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

lol, bush did an awful job!

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Such a deep painting, it's a bit unfair that all this blame has been focused on Obama but the main reason he was elected in was to fixed the problems not make them worse.

AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,573 posts
Blacksmith

I think its funny how people blame Obama for the mess that was created by the previous administration.

Oh but it goes waaaaay back. To those who think clinton and gore were good for the country, you need to research what your leaders do and the laws they pass.
holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

I say that the president and congress are equally to blame for the problems when bush was president and since democrats controlled congress that makes democrats and bush the problem.This adminastrations problems are 100& democratic since the democrats control both houses and because Obama is a democrat.So you can't say that Obama is inheriting bushs mess since democrats were equally to blame for it.

Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

Oh but it goes waaaaay back. To those who think clinton and gore were good for the country, you need to research what your leaders do and the laws they pass.

Indeed many problems do go way back, but Clinton had a surplus and was decreasing the debt. bush and his administration decided that money was meaningless and took a semi-stable economy and turned it into an unstable economy.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

It seems America's pastime is to bicker amongst the Presidents of our country instead of the whole Three Branches of Government as a whole, thinking they are the ones who are causing this mess.

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

Exacly don't just blame the president.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

http://web-japan.org/kidsweb/explore/government/images/government3.gif

As you can see, it is not just the President's fault, but Congress's, the Supreme Court's, and the Peoples' faults as well.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Tis foolish too place all the blame on one man's shoulders. Especially when the people of this country are the ones who elected him to power. As for the economy that everyone's screaming about, he's been given 2 years to fix something that's been on the verge of disaster for 8 years. He is a man, not a miracle worker.

Showing 1-15 of 16