ForumsGamesNeon Rider World Issues

14 4376
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hey guys! I am making a topic because some users seems to have problem playing the game, mentionning lag and etc.

Please report your problems here by following this guideline:

Problem
Describe the issue

Computer
Tell me what your computer specs are so I can understand if its related to your computer or not

Flash player version
It is important to have the latest version, please tell me which you have

Browser
Some browsers can cause problems while others don't

Here is a link to the game

Most people are rating it lower than its prequel and I don't understand why.

• 14 Replies
TikTokToo1
TikTokToo1
95 posts
Nomad

ah...lets just say its too health sensitive..... by the smallest of bumps, you will likely flip over and die. :/
also, the front wheel is too sensitive which leads to problem ^
i run google chrome and the latest flash player version.

Skibez
Skibez
7 posts
Nomad

google chrome, my netbook & im on at&t's 3g. but i just tried it at home on chrome, firefox & ie & it wont work for me. i just get the begin screen & then it freezes. i even reinstalled chrome

Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Skibez, did you update your flash player? You can update it here: Link

Also, could you guys tell me what fps you have? (type fps in the game to see a fps counter)

Skibez
Skibez
7 posts
Nomad

i checked & chrome auto updates my flash & i looked & it is current. what happens is i click on begin & then it goes to just the background nothing else

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

Problem
Always changing Physics/controls

Computer
A new PC (kill apple)

Flash player version
The latest

Browser
Safari, Chrome, IE8, FireFox, KLeon

Chrome and KLeon get it as the best, Safari and Firefox not that good and a Chaos is it with IE8 - But all browsers have something in common: When you have not the newest flash player it works better that with the newest.

How the f did you do that Luigi?

TheKenseY
TheKenseY
70 posts
Nomad

Hi Louissi

I don't think there are many issues regarding gameplay. There isn't any lag UNLESS you zoom in using ctrl+wheel which causes game to run slower, it actually affects the maximum speed your car reaches.

Ratings are low because "Introduction" level is pretty hard, and people are constantly spamming garbage maps, which causes bad impression.

Maps should be well organized.

TheKenseY
TheKenseY
70 posts
Nomad

There should be some, -1 button so we can eliminate spam maps.

TheKenseY
TheKenseY
70 posts
Nomad

Harbi.

Map tags would be even better, stuff like, "single color", "artwork", "impossible" etc.

But that's up to Armorgames to implement.

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

No its up to Luigis as well. And also, id love to see the authors of each map.

The sharing system runs on smartfox (i think), but that doesnt mean the game author cant modify it as he wants.

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

Ive just watched that video and saw how awesome NRW looks when Luigi plays.

http://interactive-pixels.net/

Must be hard for a Canadian when im calling him with an Italian name.

Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

My name is not luigi but Louissi.

Also, I released an update on the game, did it help to fix the changing physics? They can act slower, but they will do that same thing( ex: you will jump as far)

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

Louissi by the way im quicksmasher96 that emo from newgrounds, i think i spammed on your profile as well.

Im trying the new update now, Luigi.

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

Things sightly run smoother now on the latest flash player and is fine with all browsers (although some less than others, chrome is still top).

But i still wonder sometimes about how the vehicle reacts to what i order... it is slower when i accelerate while driving down a hill, or it turns around when i accelerate while its in air.

Yeah, what shall i say, your level design was awesome and it is cool you have to make artistic things to all these bonus-things, but people dont like some things - i cant tell you which exactly, im fine with the fact Neon rider is different than many other driving games.

The worst issue for now ive seen is - no problems with physics - that the vehicle doesnt want to change his color when I order him too, but this is not the game generally just the PC.

The main menu was fine as it was, now its too, but why wasting time on changing the main menu? Also Luigi... I would love to see the Author of all maps like I said before. I rated Neon Rider with 10/10 because I loved gameplay of the first, but keep up this genius level design it was realy awesome this time.

Luigi, do you know the fact there are still fans that hope for an update for your glorious game Age of War 2, or even another part of Worms? Im one of those fans, just that you know.

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

Glorious me. I found a glitch how to immediately unlock all the levels. Move your mouse quickly, nearly-press an already unlocked level and drag it over another locked level, move your mouse quickly again et volá > your level is unlocked. Also, is it just me or did it deleted all my level progress (only after the first time) when I changed my control options?

AS3 isnt the Flash creators best friend Luigi.

Showing 1-14 of 14