The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective again.

3345 423035
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Meh, I was going to let the original get down a few more pages, but I decided to make the sequel already.

Teh Creator: O hai. I'm not quite done fixing this reality, but there's enough to make you do something. Hey, it's not the best, but it's a life. Let's start with teh first and last parts I merged, plus a little from another reality nearby...

Objective: Destroy the Shadow Tank-Cat!
HP: 500
Helpful information: It's a tank. cat. tankcat.

• 3,345 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I fire a bunch of rockets at them.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I toss my propipes down and activate my missles and lock on the space derbis shield. EAT IT YA NOOB SHIELD!

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

I fire my Ion Cannon at the Railgun at a angle so it could start to crash towards the assault team.

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

I turn the logic fail into a logic black hole, and create a logic-proof suit, and put the hole near the shield, but not where the railgun will crash.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Blaze through the armies!
Current Army: Cheezburgian Special Forces
Total strength: 1000/4000
Units:
Assault Unit: Armed with Rapit-fire rifles that shoot out loaded Uranium, these troops will do the most damage to anything. KILL THEM FAST.

Other Units:
Space Railgun: The Space Railgun y'all failed to destroy. Being in space, it is invulnerable for now.
Ion Cannon: An Ion Cannon built recently. It works like the railgun, except less powerful.

Traitors:

Ally Units:
Laser Eye Cat: A Psych-Class Cheezburgian that has powered the Cheezburgian power Eye.

Statuses: Railgun: Crashin'

Resistances:
Immunities:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead: rick073

@sonicheroes95: The blade fails to do anything, even failing to blind them with the Helios-class helmets that prevent blinding, among other things. However, you do prevent the Roulette for this turn with the Dark stunning.

@kingjac11: You largely miss, but you do damage the shield generator.

@Darkfire45: The rockets use a heat-seeking system that hits the more distinct non-ally target... avoiding the Cheezburgians whose lungs are about the heat of the local surroundings. However, it does hit the shield generator since the local desert isn't as hot as Plasma.

@CommanderDude7: the rockets are easily stopped by the shield without much effect. Unless they're Planet Destroyers, a missile's not going to hurt a shield meant to stop a meteor the size of an orbiting moon. Happens more often than you think.

@xKimchix: The Ions pulse back into the generator, making it structurally fail.

The Space Railgun is about to crash... find some way to keep the enemy in range and retreat to a safe distance!

WolfMan121
WolfMan121
703 posts
Nomad

fine i reapper i WAS going to wait until we got a objective i liked but ill help

FIRE NUKES INTO THE SHIELD

PLASMA CONNONS FIRE!

SHOOP DA WOOPS FIRE AT THAT SHIELD!

*summons gaint skeleton cyclops*SMASH THAT ARMY!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

SPEED BREAK! *Gets out of range, takes out a pair of xigbar's arrowguns, and starts shooting the assault units*

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

I then charge it to increase the chance of operating correctly and then once again fire it enough so it could land on the Assault Units.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Blaze through the armies!
Current Army: Cheezburgian Special Forces
Total strength: ELIMINATED
Units:

Other Units:
Space Railgun: The Space Railgun y'all failed to destroy. Being in space, it is invulnerable for now.
Ion Cannon: An Ion Cannon built recently. It works like the railgun, except less powerful.

Traitors:

Ally Units:
Laser Eye Cat: A Psych-Class Cheezburgian that has powered the Cheezburgian power Eye.

Statuses: Railgun: Crashin'

Resistances:
Immunities:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead: rick073

@WolfMan121: Unfortunately, you don't have necromancy powers.

The concentrated attacks take down teh shield! However, you get caught in the gravity of the SPACE RAILGUN!

@sonicheroes95: You use the arrowguns to fence in teh units as they become un-stunned!

@xKimchix: The Ion Cannon is absorbed by the Railgun since it currently fully eclipses the Assault units.

A huge shockwave shoots out, and the Space Railgun crushes the Assault troops! The shockwave collapses the cliff and the plains, forcing the others to retreat (which they fail at, getting flattened). It seems the Space Railgun remained mostly intact, but it looks like Wolfman121's ship was destroyed. However, we couldn't find his biological signature on the ship, even when we could tell the signals for death from the other crew. For now, salvage what you can from the Railgun while we assess the last stretch to the source...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i upgrade my arrowguns to be able to combine into a sniper rifle.

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

I cut the Railgun's gun and attach it to my Ion Cannon to make stronger.

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

I cut off a piece of the hardest material, make sure it is sharp, and smelt it on my knife.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I salvage it's ammo.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I salvage my railgun and use it to create an Ultimite Omega Uber Pwnage Exo-Suit.

simpleKILLER
simpleKILLER
45 posts
Nomad

I get naked and run towards them and stab them with a fruit knife.
' THIS IS SPARTANS !'

Showing 646-660 of 3345