The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective again.

3345 423034
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Meh, I was going to let the original get down a few more pages, but I decided to make the sequel already.

Teh Creator: O hai. I'm not quite done fixing this reality, but there's enough to make you do something. Hey, it's not the best, but it's a life. Let's start with teh first and last parts I merged, plus a little from another reality nearby...

Objective: Destroy the Shadow Tank-Cat!
HP: 500
Helpful information: It's a tank. cat. tankcat.

• 3,345 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I let loose with my built in mini gun.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Blaze through the armies!
Current Army: Cheezburgian Special Forces
Total strength: 3440/4000
Units:
Sniper Unit: Elite snipers with highly accurate rifles.
Shock Unit: Lightly armored troops that rush an enemy force.
Scout Unit: Lightly armored troops that scout out an enemy with stealth tactics. They also handle assassinations, and you'll only know it when it's too late...
Heavy Support Unit: A very heavily armored unit that acts as a shield for the Assault and grenadier units. Often carrying the heaviest weapons.
Assault Unit: Armed with Rapit-fire rifles that shoot out loaded Uranium, these troops will do the most damage to anything. KILL THEM FAST.
Grenadier Unit: Troops armed with EMP grenades that disable shields and the like. Also has Flashbang, Stun, Smoke and Chaff varieties. Mainly a support unit.

Other Units:
Space Railgun: The Space Railgun y'all failed to destroy. Being in space, it is invulnerable for now.
Ion Cannon: An Ion Cannon built recently. It works like the railgun, except less powerful.

Traitors:

Ally Units:
Laser Eye Cat: A Psych-Class Cheezburgian that has powered the Cheezburgian power Eye.

Statuses: Railgun: Crashin'

Resistances:
Immunities:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead: rick073

@sonicheroes95: You charge them, but bounce off the Heavies.

@rick073: You drop a GOD**** STAR on the Cheezburgians, taking out a lot of the snipers! However, this was your godly intervention of the battle series.

@CommanderDude7: You do 100 damage to the Heavies and wear down their Damage Threshold!

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

I summon teh Litany of Fury from Warhammer!!!

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I move back a bit and start using my built in howizter to lob shells over the heavies at the assualts.

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

While the Space Railgun is still crashing, I cut of its railgun and combine it with my Ion Cannon to make it stronger than the Space Railgun.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i use dark aura on them.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Total strength: 2800/4000
Units:
Shock Unit: Lightly armored troops that rush an enemy force.
Scout Unit: Lightly armored troops that scout out an enemy with stealth tactics. They also handle assassinations, and you'll only know it when it's too late...
Heavy Support Unit: A very heavily armored unit that acts as a shield for the Assault and grenadier units. Often carrying the heaviest weapons.
Assault Unit: Armed with Rapit-fire rifles that shoot out loaded Uranium, these troops will do the most damage to anything. KILL THEM FAST.

Other Units:
Space Railgun: The Space Railgun y'all failed to destroy. Being in space, it is invulnerable for now.
Ion Cannon: An Ion Cannon built recently. It works like the railgun, except less powerful.

Traitors:

Ally Units:
Laser Eye Cat: A Psych-Class Cheezburgian that has powered the Cheezburgian power Eye.

Resistances:
Immunities:
Damaged:
Critical:

@SirNoobalot: An aura radiates out, 440 damage is dealt by detonating the Grenadiers!

@CommanderDude7: Most of the shells hit the heavies, but a few strays eliminate the Grenadiers.

@xKimchix: The Railgun is kinda... burning in the atmosphere.

@sonicheroes95: You get interrupted by tackles by the Shock Troops!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

oh don't make me mad *Starts glowing black*

i use dark barrage on the shock troopers.

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

@xKimchix: The Railgun is kinda... burning in the atmosphere.

But it hasn't burned everything. But I still have to salvage the railgun part to fix it from the burning.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I send in a mini meteor strike onto them.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I trow hamburgers at them because they like cheeseburgers not hamburgers.lol.
I also buy a defibilator and revive rick.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I throw ninja stars and they chop off your nose! :P

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well if aint broke why fix it? I continue to lob shells.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Total strength: 2400/4000
Units:

Other Units:

Traitors:

Ally Units:

Resistances:
Immunities:
Damaged:
Critical:

@sonicheroes95: The shock troopers are temporarily stunned by the dark attack, but not especially hurt.

@xKimchix: You fail to penetrate the huge heat trail generated by mass friction. Plus, nothing is actually burned off since the ceramic's still intact.

@Darkfire45: You do not succeed at luring any meteorites into the atmosphere.

@Razerules: A defibrillator is not a good method to cure exploding into gore.

However, even teh highly trained Special Forces are distracted by the hamburgers!

@IceClaw247: You take down 50 damage worth of the shock troops!

@CommanderDude7: You successfully take out the stunned Shock Troops, but now you're out of shells.

A loud loading sound indicates that the Assault troops are ready!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... of course.... i hope this works....

i use the "reflect" spell to reflect the bullets to sender.

Showing 616-630 of 3345