ForumsThe Tavern[old] Ever think of Military School?

27 4369
lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

Well, some high-schoolers go to Military School than staying in high-school.

Is it really that good to go to Military School? Just curious...

• 27 Replies
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Depends what you view vital in your life.

ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

It drives respect and virtues into you like a nail in a 2"X4"

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

well what are you talking about like west point? were you get to be an officer from good grades...eh you need some field experience first tho

ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

You graduate as a 1st Lt. not an officer.

ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

I really don't understand military school all that well =/ All I know is I don't want to go hahaha

ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

I would assume that going to someplace like West Point or USAFA would be a great place to go to school. And if you sign a service contract you can go for free

I know quite a bit about this.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

either way i think you have to graduate as a buck private and fight your way through the muck before you start throwing out orders
ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

My bad, they graduate as a 2nd Lt. sorry for the false information.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

My bad, they graduate as a 2nd Lt. sorry for the false information.

i had a feeling you were off info like that usually gets put in the filing cabinet of my mind which is for storage and my mind worker is slow to search
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

Officer is not a rank by itself, and a 1st Lt is an officer.
ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

Yes, but you graduate as a 2nd Lt. which is a type of officer. So saying your graduate as an officer is correct, so is saying that you graduate as a 2nd Lt.

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

Sorry we dont have this "Military School" on Uranus.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Of course they don't have military academies in people's buttocks. Oh, and I'm only ever going to military school if I plan on enlisting in the New Zealand Defence Force, which really isn't suited to me.. at least right now.

Lintire
Lintire
114 posts
Nomad

I view freedom and disorganization as an important thing in my life, as well as regular contact with my computer and general online screwing around. Military doesn't appeal to me in any way shape or form, and though while I struggle to think why it appeals to anyone else, I guess that it's a case of to each his own.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Well, the main reason people join the military is to protect their country or whatever. Glory and honour is optional, though surely is a primary motivation to enlist. Some people still join to kill. Hopefully mentally unstable people are warded off.

Showing 1-15 of 27