ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217363
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
SirDrumm
SirDrumm
5 posts
Nomad

I got mine from the fact I like knights and I play drums.

levimatty77
levimatty77
35 posts
Nomad

I got mine from my friends name and just adding 77 on it. =)

Gamer6013
Gamer6013
451 posts
Nomad

Mine was orgianlly gonna be Gamer60 but someone took it, but i choose it cuz im like a hardcore gamer and 60 is my lucky number

Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

Mine is the name of a ship from a book i read. It originally was going to be Nightwave becuase that's what it was in the book but i forgot it and but Nightfang. I thought it sounded neat so i kept it and the 21 is from the lucky numbers 777 added together.

tangramfool
tangramfool
128 posts
Peasant

I just thought something up. it was kinda random.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

WELL, I want to tell that I am from Finnland, so that why Finn-.And dragons are cool and I like them, so thats why -Dragon.Combined to FinnDragon.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

Wait... what? doesn't Finland only have one n?

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Wait... what? doesn't Finland only have one n?

Yes but who is from Finland, is a Finn, with double N.
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

My favorite color is blue, and my cat's name is Moon, so I decided to name my account bluemoon. However, that was taken, so instead I used my second favorite color, silver. But silvermoon was taken, too, so I decided to add the number 123. It's funny fate like that happens.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Im a dude. And I'm a guy. Get it?

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

Mine just popped into my head one day and I thought to myself "HEY I LIKE THAT!" then I started using that for my standard username for alot of forums I joined and other stuff.

WaffleNinja
WaffleNinja
21 posts
Farmer

im a ninja who makes waffles in his spare time. i thought that would be obvious...

polarbear19
polarbear19
47 posts
Nomad

Mine's based off my gamertag and my friend helped me with my gamertag

Kerrbonkkk
Kerrbonkkk
21 posts
Nomad

I like random things so yeah iwas just like hmmmmm i want a sound soo Kerrbonkkk

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Jarred (Jaza) And M Is the initial for my last name.

I've heard a few weird ones from people who thought they knew where I got one. A cool One was Jaza was a variant of jazz and M Was for music, Coming to the conclusion I like Jazz. LOL

Showing 136-150 of 623