ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 216890
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I got my name from King+Jack+11850=KingJac11

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I got my username from the game Raze.It ruled so thats how i got my user name Razerules!

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

I couldnt think of anything else, but this? It's actually that simple... The first game I join I just wanted it to be eatmydust but I got stuck with eatmydust166. So now I use it for everything cause I don't want to have multiple user names and because if people see my name on another site they know it's me.

zasgat
zasgat
142 posts
Nomad

a long time ago there was a big site i wanted to join and lots of names were taken this name just stuck

shjack180
shjack180
53 posts
Shepherd

I combined the initials of my real name, old computer name, and pseudo name to form the word and then put in my three favorite digits. (so if you catch me on EP, quit calling me jack)

Saaxth
Saaxth
16 posts
Nomad

Let's just say that I was really into Kingdom Hearts 2 at one point.

Kellinger
Kellinger
158 posts
Nomad

I got mine from thinking whats a cool name for a bad guy.
(i was playing some game i don't remember what it was)
I came up with Kellinger and That is the first name i think of (and use) with games.

supersmiley
supersmiley
844 posts
Nomad

I chose mine bcuz i was in a good mood at the time

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

mine is from the movie "the matrix" i thought it was a cool name and a great movie so i called myself "GhostOfMatrix"

foxyman6978
foxyman6978
128 posts
Nomad

The foxyman part of my name comes from what my second grade teacher used to call me and that has ben my nane ever since, the 6978 WAS the last four didigits of my cell # when I made the account, now I have a different phone on a different plan so that # cannot be called (just incase any of you are stalkers and wanna call me, you can't lol).

ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

My username? Lol, my idea of you always being normal to yourself, but not to others. It's actually not completely true, as i think i'm totally insane. (odd, and fun, things i do. LARPing, chess (not really odd, but i can beat my 40 year old dad at it, and he plays all the time. hmm, making custom forts out of trees i make lol.) anyways :P

Haki7
Haki7
58 posts
Nomad

I am a huge fan of Norse Mythology and Scandinavian custon,culture.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haki

Also I am a fan of anime, One Piece being one of them.
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Haki

I am 'Ambition', an Adamant Will that conquers all.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Well, mine is easy. Pedro is my name and 97 is the year I born. So if you join both you get my user name. =)

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

Not 100% sure if i've posted in this topic, internet is far to inferior to be loading each page.

Uproar; Originally founded by Musical Group 'Uproar'.
The group remade a popular song 'The Roof Is On Fire'.

Uproar came from a period where I was a Graphic Designing buff and caused controversy between the people who lacked inspiration, and also 'ripped' artwork. (Claimed work to be their on, when they took it from someone else) I also found out the crooks, and framed a few people along the way.

History Of Uproar #1

In 2008 I became Emperor Uproar of the intrawebz, and then stood down to be Chairman of a world-wide slavery trade. The next day the cops busted me, and put me back in to the real world. Since then i've been a friendly Uproarian, on 99% of the worlds phone directory and only called out of my hibernation to cause an upheaval...99 Days guaranteed or your money back!

The Real Definition

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Made mine up, I have never seen anyone else with it on any other game/site so it works quite well.

Showing 106-120 of 623