ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217324
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I've seen around 60 million threads like these in my short stay at AG. Seems to be a popular topic.

This is actually the only "idontsuckthatmuch" you'll probably find anywhere on the Internet, as I created this account for AG.

It goes like this: I didn't want an animal name for Exit Path, so I decided to sign up for AG. I was impatient and decided to put a name that I knew wouldn't be a duplicate. Trust me, if I'd known the community existed, and that I would be using this account for as long as I have been, I know I would've put more thought into my name.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Seems to be a popular topic.

It's more painful when you've been here for three years and you always see the same threads being regurgitated.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I was talking with my friend and he called me vinster. I got annoyed when he kept calling me that. But then I realized I was actually not that bad of a username. And I just added 132 at the end for no apparent reason.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

well, it's my job

JsaKim
JsaKim
267 posts
Nomad

JS are my initials for my first and middle name and A stands for Andrew which is my Christian Name and Kim is my Surname.

swagman
swagman
156 posts
Nomad

Well my friends kept on sayin I had swag so,Why not?

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

My favorite Jeff Dunham puppet was Achmed the Dead Terrorist. I used that name all the time on the web, but the first time I misspelled Achmed as Acmed. I then got used to it, and became the internet: ACMED!

dabadgecollector
dabadgecollector
25 posts
Nomad

My name is from pokemon yellow, my favorite video game for some odd reason.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Well, I steal stuff
Dont call in care packages in cod when u play me! I take it from right under ur nose, aka a pickpocket. One sec it's there the next poof! And pickpocket sounded cool.
And it's not only in cod but I don't feel like going into detail

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

My friend and I found a picture of a guy dressed up in an armadillo suit. He then proceeded to call the guy Alex Stargazer for no apparent reason. While creating an account, I couldn't think of a name, so I put Alex Stargazer down.

Talatandi
Talatandi
15 posts
Nomad

I thought of my name

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

I look at a window but the word wipe was already taken on RuneScape so i added the 42 on the end and bingo was his namo.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

In middle school, everyone said I looked like a turtle because of my upper lip. I used to hate being called a turtle so much. But then at about 8th grade, I got used to it and even liked being called a turtle. Now turtles are my favorite animal (I would buy one, but it's illegal to own one in the state I live in, they're considered wildlife.) and I came up with the numbers because making an email account required to have numbers in it.

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

Daemon is from a manga (something succubus, i forget) and Veril is from another (Faeries Landing)

super_punk
super_punk
52 posts
Nomad

I just randomly thought it up

Showing 181-195 of 623