211 posts
Nomad

have you a qusetion about germany write it here. then i answer your question

• 39 Replies
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

The castles are beautiful, especially Neuschwanstein, and it was quite interesting to tour Auschwitz and the Eagle's Nest.

I hope I get the chance to see them some day, I'd love to take a European trip after high school with some of my friends but we'll see what happens.

I kept trying to get transferred there while I was in the Army but ended up with Iraq and Korea instead.

I'm sorry, very sorry.
BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

I would love to see the reichstag and the Berlin wall.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

There's nothing wrong with Germany... Everyone picks on them. They do so much sh*t for the world and we're still stuck on Nazis.

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Every country needs a bad stereotype, how boring would the world be all hunky dory and holding hands..

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

There's nothing wrong with Germany... Everyone picks on them. They do so much sh*t for the world and we're still stuck on Nazis.

*cough*

Read the OP the thread is on asking questions about Germany not questioning them. I don't the OP's first language is English.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Well, Efan made a thread named "Questioning Australia" and several others decided to make similar threads, yeah. I believe the OP's first language is German though.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Efan made a thread named "Questioning Australia" and several others decided to make similar threads, yeah.

d amn right.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Good job, you don't know what I'm talking about, try reading again next time before you make a dumb comment
It means we (England) beat them in 2 world wars and 1 world cup (66).

Umm... you were a bit vague in your previous post though, I actually didn't get it either. Next time elucidate your position to eliminate misunderstandings.

dam right n00b!
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

do you guys joke about the whole "nazi" thing, or is it kinda hush-hush like communism in russia?

Showing 31-39 of 39