ForumsPopular MediaFavorite Genre of music?

281 98859
Legenduninfected
Legenduninfected
291 posts
Nomad

I like Punk the best!

So.. yeah

• 281 Replies
ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

I have to say that I like all kinds of music.
But, I do mostly listen to hip hop, dance, and others like that. Some of my favorite artists are lady gaga, rihanna, bruno mars, tinie tempah, and other artists like them!

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

Classic rock, my favorite bands are Linkin Park and Greenday.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
260 posts
Nomad

I like rock.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Classic rock or slightly on the metal side. But I hate hardcore metal. It sounds like a bunch of really loud but non understandable jibberish.
I like Metallica, Breaking Benjamin, A Day to Remember. And so on.

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

Hard rock as Led Zepplin,Pink Floyd or Beatles. (And i'm not coping deathhopper's reply)

PS:Instead of Beatles,deathhopper wrote Beetles. EPIC FAIL.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Rap

miltos
miltos
11 posts
Nomad

Favorite Genre of music... Oh! Of course I have but it is a little weird... Folk rock, alternative rock and Indie rock... Like Cat Power you know!!!

Type70item
Type70item
18 posts
Nomad

I'm a big fan of 70's and 80's rock (even though i wasn't alive back then) i think lyrics were a lot deeper than a lot of the bands today. and if i had to pick a fav, pink floyd, hands down

Dragongunner
Dragongunner
55 posts
Blacksmith

My favourites genres of music are all types of rock.

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Everything, as long as the artists are talented unlike almost all mainstream crap

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

There are many genres I love but most of all I love hip-hop. I first started getting really exited about it about six years ago. At first I discovered a few underground artists that I liked and then I discovered 90s hip-hop. Now I know hundreds of hip-hop artists and groups. I love old school, second wave, 80s and 90s hip-hop and lately I have discovered a lot of more recent underground stuff. I collect vinyl records and CDs and I have read many books and watched many films about hip-hop. I listen to it every day and I couldn't live without it.

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Everything, as long as it's pleasant to my ears

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I like just about anything metal. While Rap from the 90's, Dubstep, and Classic Rock is always welcome to my ears.

DOTxTRI
DOTxTRI
65 posts
Nomad

POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I like country. And I'm a teenager.

Showing 196-210 of 281