ForumsNews and Feedback[AG3 Q&A] Armor Points

81 17989
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey folks, let's keep all AP-related questions in this thread for simplicity.

• 81 Replies
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

thats just what me and halogunner were disscusing, if you'd read page 7. the problem was that there would be too many hackers.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

sorry, page 6.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Any change in AP, whether it's forum posts increasing from 1 to 2AP or comments decrasing from 2 to 1AP, wouldn't change the fact that there will always be a lot of people who will be thinking about ways on how to get more AP by lesser effort... but that's my opinion... :/

Why don't we just wait for cormyn to update us after he has had the chance to discuss this with the rest at AG-HQ and we'll discuss it more from there on?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

By Monday, would we know if the AP would carry over or not?

We haven't decided internally yet. When we're ready to make an official announcement about it, you'll know.
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

^If you don't have armor points on the next version, maybe you could have some sort of conversion to whatever different point system you create. If you decided to ditch them, the older users who have spent alot of time on the site gaining AP over the years would be back at square 1...probably wouldn't stay on the site very long after being de-throned.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Joe96, if you read the big sticky post I made about the AG3 Armor Points update, you'll see our current plan for points "conversion".

SerbianHero, yes, that's the model we want to switch to: points will be awarded for game interaction, and 'karma' (or whatever we end up calling it) will be for site interaction (comments, feedback, etc)

Showing 76-81 of 81