ForumsNews and FeedbackExisting AG Items Store

88 25789
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Eh, I haven't heard much from the items store. Are there any plans to expand it e.g. add more merchandise?

I've heard suggestions for more products to be added.. Toys, clothes, more stickers, yeah that kind of stuff.

• 88 Replies
waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

I'm not sure if this a superb idea, but maybe their should be a book full of the literature that AG users have created for the Art, Writing and Music section, particularly from the 50 theme challenge and the biweekly-ish poetry contest.

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

I have enjoyed, and play regularly every game app AG offers for iPhone. So Frank, thanks for trying to rein in the over achieving, far reaching ideas for rocket launching law suits.
I do like the AG Monopoly idea and speaking as a parent would much prefer buying board games, for when the storm knocks out the power for 3 straight days...
I would also like to suggest an AG chess set with AG3 new and improved armatars, or something similar. T-shirts and caps are tricky and yes, Samy, they would make us all look nerdy. That's why I suggested bobble-heads. Couldn't you see a Strop bobble-head, too funny!

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

@waluigi, I've seen some print-on-demand services that can do this, but I think the cost would be prohibitive for US to publish a bunch of the books to store as inventory and hope that someone will buy them. They'd also get "stale" quickly, unless we do it yearbook style, like "Armor Games User-Submitted Art/Writing 2010"

Might be easy enough to publish as a PDF e-book too.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

maybe you could make an ag hoodie
and of corse everyones thought of this im sure but Ag socks
and itd be kool to an ag app for cellphones directly to ag

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I'd rather have apps for various games up for sale via the store. I don't know how those iphones work with this, but having these games (and more) up for apps on the store makes things more organized.

Probably one of the more realistic things I have seen here. Instead of giving them away free, 99 cents a download, and boom. Your making some decent money if yo uswitch popular games over. Would i pay 99 cents for the last stand two? try a few dollars.

fancy pants is another few dollars as well. And as it stands, Flash CS5 has an Ipod OS, creation setting. Meanign You could get developers to not only transfer there games to the Ipod OS, but also make games specifically for it.
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

Probably one of the more realistic things I have seen here. Instead of giving them away free, 99 cents a download, and boom. Your making some decent money if yo uswitch popular games over. Would i pay 99 cents for the last stand two? try a few dollars.

Again that isn't possible you can only download apps for iDevices via the app store unless you've jail broken it. Also there are already Armor Games games on the app store so I'm not sure what the point of this would be.

fancy pants is another few dollars as well

But how well would it work on a touch screen?
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

But how well would it work on a touch screen?

I haven't played in a while. but I am pretty sure that you just run and jump? Arrow keys at the bottom and a jump button. Again, I don't really remember the game mechanics.

Again that isn't possible you can only download apps for iDevices via the app store unless you've jail broken it. Also there are already Armor Games games on the app store so I'm not sure what the point of this would be.

woops, forgot to say, put a link to your place in the app store. So You can link from the Ag store to there to find the games by Ag you want to download.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Remaking or porting a game to another platform is entirely up to the developer of the game. It wouldn't be straightforward doing this for developers who don't work for AG.

As for having games distributed via an on-site store, iPhone/iTouch games are distributed via iTunes.. As for the Android version of CTC, it was distributed through Namco Games apparently.

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

I haven't played in a while. but I am pretty sure that you just run and jump? Arrow keys at the bottom and a jump button. Again, I don't really remember the game mechanics

Basically, but still the screen isn't that big and it touch screens are occasionally slow to react to a touch.
toto25
toto25
2 posts
Nomad

I think that some The Last Stand merchandise would be appropriate, not only is that the reason I learned of Armorgames, it is the reason I play online games.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I won a contest for the CTC2 players pack a while ago and they sent me a "This is the only mug" mug...it's actually pretty nice.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

make an ag hoodie

We have some for staff, they're nice )
porwmenos
porwmenos
41 posts
Peasant

Hey!How about some pendants from silver and armor games logo from transparent coloured glass!I know a company named <bico> which makes some of these things!

Showing 76-88 of 88