ForumsNews and FeedbackExisting AG Items Store

88 25843
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Eh, I haven't heard much from the items store. Are there any plans to expand it e.g. add more merchandise?

I've heard suggestions for more products to be added.. Toys, clothes, more stickers, yeah that kind of stuff.

• 88 Replies
escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

Ok so here is the list
Blue stuffed elephant
catapult (maybe Usb powered with foam rocks, like the foam usb rocket launcher below)http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/frontsquare/usb_rocket_launcher2.jpg
Pens/Pencils/Stickers/Mugs with logo and such
Shirts/Hats (with logo or something that hints towards armorgames)
Flash Drive/guitar picks (I always loose them guitar picks) (with logo of course)
A Brief History of Armorgames (the epic book idea would be cool)
My Ideas
Armored mouse (get it? like a computer mouse...but I use a laptop and need no mouse...)
Armor Games the Board Game (May need a cooler name like the Armored Knight(still not cool enough); would take longer to make then the other things above)
A lego set (to make one armorgame related thing...similar to how people make their own things from lego (myself I made a lego Tux (the penguin!)))

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

Armor Games the Board Game
I think to expand on this, maybe the characters could be based off the mods' personas shown in "The Way of Moderation", including, everyone's favorite, Strop the horse! Of course, the mods would want to approve of that...
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Just start taking bids for it here, to much competition on eBay.

As for the board game, if it even had any chance of seeing the light of day wouldn't it be better if the characters were based off of popular games? Or even better what about AG monopoly with properties based off of popular games? Sonny would be The Boardwalk; Crush the Castle the other blue property; and Colony, Exit Path, with another multiplayer could make up the green properties. The purple properties could be dedicated to failed genres such as dress up games. The tokens would be things like the logo, a the pants from fancy pants, and of course Ian's beret.

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

ag monopoly now were talkin

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

@escartian's USB rocket launcher:
I want that thing like so bad T_T
Anyways, some more ideas:
1.AG button for your keyboard, kind of like this(hope it works)
http://www.access-is.com/dealing_room_multiple_trading_keyboard.php
2.AG pens
3.AG App (for phones)

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Can we focus on items that are....I don't know, plausible!? That foam USB rocket launcher is where I would draw the line, where as insane items like AG monopoly and AG the Board Game are just...unrealistic.

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

Can we focus on items that are....I don't know, plausible!? That foam USB rocket launcher is where I would draw the line, where as insane items like AG monopoly and AG the Board Game are just...unrealistic.

It is plausible...besides board games are easier to make then flash games...(we have to wait till an admin or mod come here and say the chances though...)
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yeah... but how many people are going to want... let alone pay for an AG board game.

Especially when we have tons of great free games on the website already.

cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

i would buy that stuff especially the Mug with the blue elephant John made.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I don't think an AG board game would be a good idea. Maybe that's something for the future, but not now.

I like all these suggestions (the ones that can be made anyhow) and I'll be looking forward to buy some (if you do expand the AG store.)

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

I don't now if this is a legit idea, but perhaps we could have a canabalt outfit or something. I don't know, I'm running out of suggestions.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I don't think an AG board game would be a good idea. Maybe that's something for the future, but not now.

I think we're starting to run out of probably ideas at this point in time (this is to you too freak) maybe once AG factions get up and running I can attempt to get a group together to complete the idea of Ag monopoly. You know, get all the cards needed, name all the properties, make tokens; more for fun than in actuality.

I really like the idea of shirts based off of John's elephant.

In fact because I have nothing better to do I'll go make a design of some kind.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Probably not. Your ages suggest you need parental consent. "You want to buy...what?? This? You don't need this!"

You'd be surprised what I can do under the radar. Also says the kid who just got his credit card =P

I don't know how those iphones work with this, but having these games (and more) up for apps on the store makes things more organized.

Unless your phone is jailbroken all iPhone apps must be purchased from the app store, this would work for Android OS but it's generally preferred to download apps from the Android Marketplace.

Make your own AG-opoly
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Well, as long as I have the money I am allowed to purchase. As for an AG board game, that's taking it a little too far.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

What would be the possibility of a shirt design contest beginning simultaneously with the first open launch of AG3?

Showing 61-75 of 88