Nomad

whats your eys color?
mine are brown, what are yours.

• 207 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Everyone has pretty eyes... except for me.
Although my eyes are brown you could see dark black lines that are in a pattern like this:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/284/6/2/eye_thing_by_1337painter-d30jxs5.png

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

One is blue and the other one is green. Just kidding, I don't have any eyes.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Mine are coffee-like.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Light blue. They have a tendency to shift to a pale emerald depending upon my mood, or sometimes they even darken a bit.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I only said excuse the parts of my face, not excuse my ugliness. I meant it as in, it may look out of proportion because of the fact its only a piece of a picture. If that's what you were even referring to...

Hahaha no I just got ninjaed by about 4 people. I was actually talking to Ash after her post about her eyes being beautiful because she had ogreish looks or something to that effect.
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I was actually talking to Ash after her post about her eyes being beautiful because she had ogreish looks or something to that effect.
Ahhh, I had a feeling.. Well then, I concur!

I like deep eyes. The kind of eyes that.. draw you in..
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Well, I took a quick snapshot of my eye with my iPhone. I hope this image works out.

So Ash... I kinda take back what I took back, so... marry me?

Your eye is really nice looking. It looks more orange than green though.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Walker, are they blue? We seem to have a lot of blue-eye folks. I'm not sure if we should be posting full on pictures. I might have started something I shouldn't have.

Pauler, thank you! Unfortunately, I do not condone marriage as it stands currently. Again, thank you for the offer! Sure did make my day when it has been going bad.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well mine are hazel but Im told they change with my mood with either more or less blue being prominent.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Walker, are they blue? We seem to have a lot of blue-eye folks. I'm not sure if we should be posting full on pictures. I might have started something I shouldn't have.

Yeah, they're blue. Lemme put a better pic, and you can delete my other post if you don't want full on pics. Personally I'm not too concerned about it, but I get where you're coming from.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/hooahw2475/100_4038-1.jpg?t=1286832623
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Wow. Very blue. It may just be the picture quality but they look kinda milky-blue.

We seem to have a lot of blue-eye folks.
I only chipped in because I thought there were too many with brown eyes!
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, they're blue. Lemme put a better pic, and you can delete my other post if you don't want full on pics. Personally I'm not too concerned about it, but I get where you're coming from

They are REAL blue. Dang! That pictures makes me feel like your peering into my soul... sheesh.

Well mine are hazel but Im told they change with my mood with either more or less blue being prominent.

Mine also change. Not so much with my mood, but with the different color shirts I might wear. Olive green makes my eyes pop. White makes them very orange.
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Pauler, thank you! Unfortunately, I do not condone marriage as it stands currently. Again, thank you for the offer! Sure did make my day when it has been going bad.

No problem, and

A picture of my beautiful eyes will be up in about 3 weeks, when I get my laptop back. Hopefully, Geek Squad won't take a month like they did with my other computer, when they promised 2 weeks. Hopefully this thread will still be up.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Unfortunately, I do not condone marriage as it stands currently.

Me neither. Let's have a hand binding ceremony, get ridiculously tipsy on mead, and spend a few days on the beach wearing only a smile XD

That pictures makes me feel like your peering into my soul... sheesh.

Yeah, I have a tendency to creep people out when I start just staring off, especially because I seem to always look like I'm either really deep in thought or terribly irate.
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Asherlee, you've been posting on this thread for quite some time now but you haven't yet corrected the title!

Showing 61-75 of 207